Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 03:39 PM

Default Re: AP thread 872.6 - Statement ITT

I repeat, N82 for MOD.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I repeat, N82 for MOD.

[/ QUOTE ]
I really want to be able to read the mod forum sometimes. Can anyone make this happen?
Old 10-21-2007, 03:40 PM

AP:
Yes, the guy we put in charge of our company was a cheating stealing POS. However, he was a good friend and frat brother of many of our management and owners. We have decided to relocate him and his supervisor to Panama where they will be CEO and CFO of an unaffiliated independant company that owns 100% of Absolute. They never were and never will be affilated with Absolute Poker. We promise. Trust us, no really, this time we are 100% serious.

Oh, yeah - we also fired that guy who send out the wrong email. That is the real story of incompetence here. He is no longer. (with the company)

The audit is now complete and everything looks good now. Nothing to see here, move along plz.

Thanks,
Absolute Poker
"We can be absolutely trusted now"
Old 10-21-2007, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
there is one thing that's not explained by your overview. Who created the ability for SuperUser accounts, why, how long ago, and who knew about that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Haven't you heard? It isn't possible those types of accounts exist.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Also, I do actually believe that AP, KGC, etc will be a changed organization after this -- not necessarily clean, but changed. They would never do anything this blatant again. How they ever get people to believe that they are both clean AND changed will be up to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what makes you think this. The way KGC is structured and how they "operate" the gaming sites (we're talking about a good number of them) which are at the same time "regulated" by them doesn't exactly indicate to me that too much gonna change here. Sure there won't be more blatant cheating. But this was really what we were looking for or we wanted an investigation and in the future regulation by a trustworthy THIRD party so we can feel safe that less blatant cheating won't take place either? Because for me that's the more scarier.

[/ QUOTE ]
The reason I think that is because the KGC is of questionable legality themselves. Read up on it.

They do NOT want anything like this to ever happen again. Oddly enough, the Canadian gov't is really the "powerholder" here, they just sit back for the time being. Joe Norton doesn't want to attract any more attention to himself or his operations.

[/ QUOTE ]basically this billion dollar industry will attempt anything to keep the status quo.. the only power we have as consumers of these products is to boycott them. their bank roll is a helluva lot bigger than any of ours.holding fast and keeping the pressure on is the only weapon. [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2007, 03:43 PM

has anyone considered hiring a private investigator, with the amount of money some of the high stakes players make, you could probably get a lot of info for a days work. Leave the invesigating to the private dick and then you can spend ur time playing poker and reading his reports. When you are done investigating all of the upper mgmt at Absolute Poker you can turn your info over to the DOJ.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As I said the fish always stinks from the head downwards, I will now start to add some truth to this case.

- Big Jo or whoever owns Absulute took the rake also from cheaters. Though, there was no real interest to stop cheating as long as the public did'nt know cheating happend.

- Whether big Jo is the real owner of Absolute is doubtfull. He seems to be only the big trustee, but the real owners from an economic point of view or the silent partners are hidden and stated on an other piece of paper.

- Absolute is a duly incorporated company under the laws of the Belize. The official address of the headquarter is (or was) as follows:

Absolute Entertainment SA, PO Box 346, Corozal Town, Belize

Further aspects of the truth will follow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok so this makes it four different jurisdictions already (Mohawk, CostaRica, Malta and Belize). God knows how many empty boxes that structure goes through, I doubt we'll ever get anywhere near the correct representation.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:44 PM

N82, anything on Seif's HH's? Also, there is no sense in going on this "audit" any more unless its in CR and its all expenses paid.

M82 for MOD.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:46 PM

AP's statement is so [censored] week. I'm going to get you bastards at UB too.... I'm Shaun [censored] Deeb
Old 10-21-2007, 03:46 PM

Only 4 episodes remaining!
Stay tuned imo!
Closed Thread