Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 02:10 AM

Default Re: San Diego = Vegas For Under 21

[ QUOTE ]
Passports are for boat and air travel and ID.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doh I'm such a life fish! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-28-2007, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And best of all Tijuanna, Mexico where the drinking age is $2.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI, you CAN be arrested if you cross the boarder back into the US and are visibly drunk and under 21.

[/ QUOTE ]

And charged with what exactly?
Old 06-28-2007, 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI, you CAN be arrested if you cross the boarder back into the US and are visibly drunk and under 21.

[/ QUOTE ]

not in Michigan coming back from Windsor

[/ QUOTE ]

I can guarantee you that you can, as that same situation happened to my roomie a few years back when he went to Michigan.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And charged with what exactly?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not a police officer or lawyer so I don't know what the exact charge is, but technically, you don't even have to be under 21 to get arrested (or cited) for being drunk in public.

I was told this bit of information on crossing the boarder over the weekend by an MP. They said mostly military guys get busted because they are required to carry ID at all times, so you can't tell an officer that you don't have ID. Whereas a civilian can just claim they don't have ID and are usually let go if they say they are over 21.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm not a police officer or lawyer so I don't know what the exact charge is, but technically, you don't even have to be under 21 to get arrested (or cited) for being drunk in public.

I was told this bit of information on crossing the boarder over the weekend by an MP. They said mostly military guys get busted because they are required to carry ID at all times, so you can't tell an officer that you don't have ID. Whereas a civilian can just claim they don't have ID and are usually let go if they say they are over 21.

[/ QUOTE ]

How the hell does ANYONE get into the country without some form of ID?

Isn't that the whole point of those guys that charge people to smuggle them across?
Old 06-28-2007, 05:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this post is gold.

i asked this in the other thread and no one seemed to have an answer. is it possible to get an STD from a handjob? inquring minds want to know

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no medical training, but it would seem, by definition, that any disease you contracted from sex would be a sexually transmitted disease.

Of course, it would depend what's on the hand and the condition of your skin, but these come to mind: Ringworm, leprosy, herpes, hepatitis, chicken pox, staph, meningitis, the infamous drug resistant flesh eating bacteria, etc., etc.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How the hell does ANYONE get into the country without some form of ID?

Isn't that the whole point of those guys that charge people to smuggle them across?

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't really think about it because I just took the MP for his word. Also, some other random dude at the bar that heard us talking about this confirmed and so did my roomie (which I mentioned earlier got busted coming into Canada and knows how the laws work when it comes to youths in the area because that's his job).

Definitely a good question to ask if I ever run into the guy again though. Hell, when I moved here to San Diego, I got stopped 3 times by boarder patrol checkpoints between CA/AZ boarder and SD. I assume this was because I was driving on a highway that boardered Mexico.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this post is gold.

i asked this in the other thread and no one seemed to have an answer. is it possible to get an STD from a handjob? inquring minds want to know

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no medical training, but it would seem, by definition, that any disease you contracted from sex would be a sexually transmitted disease.

Of course, it would depend what's on the hand and the condition of your skin, but these come to mind: Ringworm, leprosy, herpes, hepatitis, chicken pox, staph, meningitis, the infamous drug resistant flesh eating bacteria, etc., etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is interesting as I've never thought of it this way. So I guess you could get the hiv if the woman is hiv+, has an open womb on her and and sucks at giving HJ's. That's scary!
Old 06-28-2007, 02:16 PM

you have to be 21 to play at oceans.

2. don't go to TJ unless your going with someone who knows what there doing. other wise your just asking to get your money stolen by the crooked cops.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

2. don't go to TJ ............ your just asking to get your money stolen by the crooked cops.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mexico is a sh*thole and TJ is the sh*ttiest place of all.

Going to Mexico can be a life ruining experience.

Tuff
Closed Thread