Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2007, 04:50 PM

Default Re: EPT Season 4 Schedule released

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like dates for the Aussie Millions 2008 have also been released, and the main event begins there 4 days after the EPT PCA final table. (Is that a bigger window for travel than 2007?)

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty much the same. The PCA final table was Wed. Jan. 10- Aussie Millions ME started Sun. 14th.

edit: I guess it's one day extra. Every day helps.
Old 06-15-2007, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

What about GigaMedia?

[/ QUOTE ]

Taiwan-based GigaMedia, which owns Cambridge Software, the "consulting" company behind EverestPoker.net, is NOT interested in being the "first mover" in poker in the Chinese-speaking world.

Instead, Gigamedia is pushing its Funtown mahjong portal in the Chinese-speaking world while it tries to dip its toes in Japan by doing a little bit of marketing of EverestPoker.net.

EverestPoker.net's priority expansion away from Europe is the Southern Cone (Argentina and Uruguay), where EverestPoker.net is advertising heavily on ESPN Latin America-South and ESPN Mas (ESPN+, formerly ESPN Sur).
Old 06-15-2007, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Edit: Worth pointing out that the WSOP Europe £10,000 event will event takes place a couple weeks after the EPT-London event. The Barcelona event unfortunately more-or-less conflicts with the Bike WPT Legends of Poker event.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that it matters too much, but WSOPe is actually a few weeks before EPT london.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I meant...

Also, I implore Pokerstars/EPT to delay the Barcelona event by a few days, allowing players who want to play both Legends of Poker and the Barcelona event of EPT4 to do so.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be sooo bad for me. I can barely play any tournaments all year cause of my work schedule but the way Barcelona has been scheduled I can actually play it if I can Q

Ryan