Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2007, 06:44 PM

Default Re: Trailer involving stealthmunk drinking propbet up

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol, 20 minutes to finish a bottle of jack daniels? those drinkers are weak. this is one of my good friends downing a bottle of jack daniels in 27 seconds.

jack daniels in 27 seconds

and no, i don't claim to be a better drinker than stealthmunk or hill ( i think those were the names?).

[/ QUOTE ]
wtf? that's ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah this guy is a crazy drinker. he has this drinking game he likes to do, where he'll set out 7 beers, 4 for him, and 3 for 3 other people. he'll race them to chug his 4 beers before the other 3 guys finish theirs (1 at a time, obv). he just chugs each one in seconds.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:48 PM

"more money than I could ever spend"

"I'm a legend"

LOL good stuff
Old 11-04-2007, 06:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, 20 minutes to finish a bottle of jack daniels? those drinkers are weak. this is one of my good friends downing a bottle of jack daniels in 27 seconds.

and no, i don't claim to be a better drinker than stealthmunk or hill ( i think those were the names?).

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, if true, that's crazy

Me and a buddy drank a fifth of vodka (each ldo) (that smirnoff flavored stuff) when it first came out in under 30 minutes. We weren't racing though. So no clue how fast I could of done it. But for $10K (back when I was poor and in college) I think I could of beat 20 minutes (especially if it was rum)...soo sad for me though, I'm too old now to ever try something like that now [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] guess I'll never know.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
wtf? that's ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah this guy is a crazy drinker. he has this drinking game he likes to do, where he'll set out 7 beers, 4 for him, and 3 for 3 other people. he'll race them to chug his 4 beers before the other 3 guys finish theirs (1 at a time, obv). he just chugs each one in seconds.

[/ QUOTE ]
that guy is flat out sick, i think that like 99.9% of people would be crushed by him. hill and justin are in like the top couple %s though, both have some skills. i really under-rated justin (as you can see when i was hating on his skills in the middle of the film).
Old 11-05-2007, 01:01 AM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

Great job. loved the music, good production values. Very impressive.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:04 AM

I don't know stealthmunk outside of this video, but he certainly seemed like a tool in the video. I know he was obv hammered but his shameless bragging and then telling those two random guys they are nothing and he is a legend was dumb. Who does that?

Also, he tells everyone how rich he is, but why was he staked for that bet?

edit: I thought it was a really good video overall though, good work guys.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:04 AM

good ish nat, keep em coming.

also, how the eff is munk broke and need backing for just 10k, i mean i've been to TS and i read the forums so i know he's one of the biggest degens out there, but c'mon, he won the sunday mill and like regularly wins a big rebuy tourney, how does he alternate from 6 figure roll to busto so often and unable to even put up 10k.

following is just a semi-rant: lol at how often JJ's name comes up all over the place, i mean a lot of us do ok for ourselves but it makes me want to kill myself whenever i think of JJ and the fact that a 16 year old kid who actually still has to attend school has more money than me and just crushes everything
Old 11-05-2007, 07:06 AM

Yes please...

Yellowsub - You Rule ! That is all..
Old 11-05-2007, 09:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
good ish nat, keep em coming.

also, how the eff is munk broke and need backing for just 10k, i mean i've been to TS and i read the forums so i know he's one of the biggest degens out there, but c'mon, he won the sunday mill and like regularly wins a big rebuy tourney, how does he alternate from 6 figure roll to busto so often and unable to even put up 10k.

following is just a semi-rant: lol at how often JJ's name comes up all over the place, i mean a lot of us do ok for ourselves but it makes me want to kill myself whenever i think of JJ and the fact that a 16 year old kid who actually still has to attend school has more money than me and just crushes everything

[/ QUOTE ]
JJProdigy has been 16 for how many years now?
Old 11-05-2007, 10:51 AM

I think he turns 18 in a couple months or something iirc