Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 03:45 AM

Default El D vs. Dali drama

I was just reading the thread in which Dali asks about BAC. I do admit that the issue discussed was definitely a duh moment, but that is neither here nor there. My problem comes with what is stated in this post

[ QUOTE ]
However, what Daliman quoted was simply me explaining why he's a moron, the fact that many people familiar with him from his posts and from meeting him IRL think he's dumb, and my opinion that other intelligent people would be likely to think that he is indeed something "close to dumb."

[/ QUOTE ]

To start off with, I don't associate with dumb people. It stands to reason therefor, that Daliman is not a dumb guy. What was witnessed in the aforementioned thread may certainly be described as a brain fart, but that happens to even the most intelligent of people, we are human after all and we all make the occasional mistake.

The reason for me making this thread is simple, I wanted to know exactly who are the people that EL D references in the thread as most of them are friends of mine, and I don't tolerate friends who stab other friends in the back. Also, anyone that knows Dali IRL and thinks he is dumb, feel free to chime in.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:49 AM

Default Re: El D vs. Dali drama

ummm there is no way this deserves its own thread

and, as a side note, you seem to be dumb
Closed Thread