Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: QJs vs. Donk Raise
3-bet 9 50.00%
call 3 16.67%
fold 6 33.33%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-20-2007, 05:21 PM

Default Re: HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE THIS GUY?!

God almost surely does not exist. Clearly not a coinflip.
Old 07-20-2007, 05:42 PM

I have one response to those with doubts as to the existance of God & his only son Jesus Christ...

Out of all of the world's major religion's you can go and visit the grave/tomb/burial site of the religion's founder. Muhammad, founder of Islam, is a good example. Budda is another.

If anybody knows where Jesus Christ's burial tomb is, I really like to go visit it.
Old 07-21-2007, 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have one response to those with doubts as to the existance of God & his only son Jesus Christ...

Out of all of the world's major religion's you can go and visit the grave/tomb/burial site of the religion's founder. Muhammad, founder of Islam, is a good example. Budda is another.

If anybody knows where Jesus Christ's burial tomb is, I really like to go visit it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-21-2007, 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF does this prove? Are you kidding me.

One persons tomb doesn't exist after 1000's of years and this is supposed to be conclusive evidence that god exists? You are doing more to hurt your cause then help by expressing your opinion.
Old 07-21-2007, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

L
O
L
Old 07-22-2007, 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Except, you know, for those religions that have no specific founder, like Hinduism or Judaism. Or, you know, those religions where you can (or could) visit the tomb of the founder like Manichaeism or Zoroasterism.

Claiming a religious truth is one thing; claiming the truth is founded upon the gravesite of a single founder is idiocy.
Old 07-22-2007, 11:59 PM

Definative proof that god does NOT exist
Old 07-23-2007, 09:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Except, you know, for those religions that have no specific founder, like Hinduism or Judaism. Or, you know, those religions where you can (or could) visit the tomb of the founder like Manichaeism or Zoroasterism.

Claiming a religious truth is one thing; claiming the truth is founded upon the gravesite of a single founder is idiocy.

[/ QUOTE ]

You totally missed the point. I never said it was 'founded' on a gravesite. The fact that Jesus does not have a gravesite is testimony to the fact that he arose from the dead & ascended into heaven.
Old 07-24-2007, 10:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You totally missed the point. I never said it was 'founded' on a gravesite. The fact that Jesus does not have a gravesite is testimony to the fact that he arose from the dead & ascended into heaven.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but his dad has some issues:

Why God Never Received Tenure at the University

1. He had only one major publication.
2. And it was in Hebrew.
3. And it had no cited references.
4. And it wasn't published in a refereed journal or even submitted for peer review.
5. And some even doubt he wrote it himself.
6. It may be true that he created the world but what has he done since?
7. His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.
8. The scientific community has had a very rough time trying to replicate his results.
9. He never applied to the Ethics Board for permission to use human subjects.
10. When one experiment went awry, he tried to cover it up by drowning the subjects.
11. When subjects didn't behave as predicted, he often punished them, or just deleted them from the sample.
12. He rarely came to class, just told students to read the book.
13. He had his son teach the class.
14. He expelled his first two students for learning.
15. Although there were only ten requirements, most students failed his tests.
16. His office hours were infrequent and usually held on a mountaintop.