Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who would you rather have on your team?
Sean Taylor 4 26.67%
Troy Polamolu 11 73.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 03:38 PM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: July PT 2(LC/NC)**

[censored] RIGGEDA))#)#)=!")=#"!)=!#"#!)#"!=)JÌ"#!J=

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.25/$0.50 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

Hero (SB): $127.10
BB: $20.00
UTG: $115.50
MP: $51.50
CO: $14.25
BTN: $20.85

Preflop: Hero is dealt Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (6 Players)
UTG calls $0.50, 3 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $2.50</font>, BB folds, UTG calls $2.00

Flop: ($5.50) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $4.50</font>, UTG calls $4.50

Turn: ($14.50) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">UTG bets $7.50</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $30.00</font>, <font color="red">UTG raises all-in to $108.50</font>, Hero calls $78.50

River: ($231.50) T (2 Players - 1 All-In)

Pot Size: $231.50 ($3 Rake)

UTG had 2 2 (three of a kind, Twos) and WON (+$113.00)
Hero had Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (two pair, Kings and Queens) and LOST (-$115.50)

129i0jaESDOjjioASDjjs
ds

sdoosdjoj
dossao
ds
adsa¨

SRSLY I WOULD PREFER IT IF THIS VILLAIN JUST DIDES

SDAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I DID NOTT SE THAT COMING GOD [censored] DAMN IT

[censored]

[/whine]
Old 07-27-2007, 03:49 PM

We got a genius on our hands here...
Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.25/$0.50 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

SB: $66.35
Mo D (BB): $54.85
UTG: $68.95
CO: $73.35
BTN: $52.05

Preflop: Mo D is dealt (5 Players)
3 folds, SB calls $0.25, <font color="red">Mo D raises to $1.50</font>, SB calls $1.00

Flop: ($3) (2 Players)
SB checks, Mo D checks

Turn: ($3) (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $3.00</font>, Mo D calls $3.00

River: ($9) (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $9.00</font>, <font color="red">Mo D raises all-in to $50.35</font>, SB calls $41.35

Pot Size: $109.70 ($3 Rake)

SB had (a flush, Ace high) and LOST (-$54.85)
Mo D had (a Royal Flush) and WON (+$51.85)
Old 07-27-2007, 03:49 PM

I think I need to sacrifice some virgins to get back on the good side of the poker gods. How many is standard? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-27-2007, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think I need to sacrifice some virgins to get back on the good side of the poker gods. How many is standard? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]I was down like 12 buy-ins a few days ago now my roll is higher than ever. ENTER A HORSEAMENT LDO.
Old 07-27-2007, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
IVe never gone from so happy to so pissed in a matter of minutes, and its not even poker related.

[/ QUOTE ]

Talk about it. My [censored] white devil dog (KImo, if you hadnt guess it) bit my one year and half son today at 12:30 pm est. At 1:15 pm ESt I had taken to the vet for the euthanasia and rage tests.

[censored] [censored] [censored] THE DOG!

And I loved him so much...[censored] [censored] him.

Now I just hope everything will be fine about the rage and my kid.

[censored] [censored] [censored] THAT DOG. He's gone!

Should I play 100/200NL or my state of mind is too shaky and should dump BIs at 2NL?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

No you shouldn't play 200NL
Old 07-27-2007, 03:59 PM

Eff my RB provider. They keep trying to tell me my stats are up to date, but theyre not. But what can I do? So annoying. RB was gonna = most of a new computer this month too. Sonsofa!
Old 07-27-2007, 04:11 PM

Should I stop doing this readless or is it +EV? I mean it worked but... 5th hand at table.

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.02/$0.05 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

SB: $9.94
BB: $10.39
Hero (UTG): $10.00
CO: $7.02
BTN: $3.52

Preflop: Hero is dealt K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (5 Players)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $0.20</font>, 3 folds, BB calls $0.15

Flop: ($0.42) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $0.20</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.75</font>, BB calls $0.55

Turn: ($1.92) 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $1.85</font>, BB folds

Pot Size: $3.77 ($0.05 Rake)
Old 07-27-2007, 04:20 PM

How implied odds are teh shiz when deep-stacked against a very aggro opponent IP (ok I know, I have IO's because of the straight and flush possibilities....but w/e).

B2B No Limit Hold'em Cashgame
Blinds: €0,10 / €0,20
Players: 6

MP (€19,70)
CO (€22,65)
Button (€17,89)
SB - Villain (€54,59)
BB - Hero (€54,40)
UTG (€16,09)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
<font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Villain raises to €1,20</font>, Hero calls €1,10

Flop: (€2,60) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Villain bets €4,25</font>, Hero calls €4,25

Turn: (€11,10) 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Villain bets €11,00</font>, Hero calls €11,00

River: (€33,10) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Villain bets €17,00</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero goes all-in for €37,85</font>, Villain calls €20,85

Final pot: €105,80 (Rake: €3,00)

Hero shows 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (three of a kind, fives)
Villain shows Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (two pairs, queens and fives)

Outcome: Hero wins €105,80
Old 07-27-2007, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
IVe never gone from so happy to so pissed in a matter of minutes, and its not even poker related.

[/ QUOTE ]

Talk about it. My [censored] white devil dog (KImo, if you hadnt guess it) bit my one year and half son today at 12:30 pm est. At 1:15 pm ESt I had taken to the vet for the euthanasia and rage tests.

Should I play 100/200NL or my state of mind is too shaky and should dump BIs at 2NL?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know how you feel man. Last summer my dog bit my friends GF in the face, after he bit my friend in the ass (friend in the ass earned it, so it was no foul there). Sucked cause we were afraid she was gonna sue, but shes pretty easy going.

So here is the story:

For those that dont know, I work as a manager at a McDs cause a. my mom doesnt support the idea of me just playing poker b. its an ok job and when im at my store i actually like it (being is charge is pretty cool). Anyway, I worked at a store for like 5 years, then went away to school, which kinda made me lose my position on the totem pole. As such, when I came back I had to work at a buncha different stores, which sucks. Every other store blows and is lame and I just [censored] hate it, but I really cant find another job. After a while, I went back to my old store, to cover fomr vacations and stuff, and well, I was told it hadnt run that well since I left, and everyone is really happy, and I should probably spending the rest of my summer there. Sweet!

I get a call today for my scheldule, and next week im back [censored] jockeying around, in a store I explictly said I do not wannna work at (the crew is [censored] and lazy and hates me, I hate them.) And im there 3 [censored] days and then another in a different store, none in my store. [censored]!
Old 07-27-2007, 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know how you feel man. Last summer my dog bit my friends GF in the face, after he bit my friend in the ass (friend in the ass earned it, so it was no foul there). Sucked cause we were afraid she was gonna sue, but shes pretty easy going.

So here is the story:

For those that dont know, I work as a manager at a McDs cause a. my mom doesnt support the idea of me just playing poker b. its an ok job and when im at my store i actually like it (being is charge is pretty cool). Anyway, I worked at a store for like 5 years, then went away to school, which kinda made me lose my position on the totem pole. As such, when I came back I had to work at a buncha different stores, which sucks. Every other store blows and is lame and I just [censored] hate it, but I really cant find another job. After a while, I went back to my old store, to cover fomr vacations and stuff, and well, I was told it hadnt run that well since I left, and everyone is really happy, and I should probably spending the rest of my summer there. Sweet!

I get a call today for my scheldule, and next week im back [censored] jockeying around, in a store I explictly said I do not wannna work at (the crew is [censored] and lazy and hates me, I hate them.) And im there 3 [censored] days and then another in a different store, none in my store. [censored]!

[/ QUOTE ]tell them to diagf and then just b a huge dick to everyone that u r in charge of and then burn tha store down at the end of the night. problem solved.
Closed Thread