Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Chances this plan works? (Both professors let me make up the exams)
100% 12 4.27%
90% 32 11.39%
80% 47 16.73%
70% 48 17.08%
60% 30 10.68%
50% 40 14.23%
40% 14 4.98%
30% 21 7.47%
20% 13 4.63%
10% or less 24 8.54%
Voters: 281. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2007, 01:01 AM

Default Re: ~What

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im still stuck on slayer [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

hate tier 8 so much, i dont wanna cheat so im considering just going and beating the game on medium

[/ QUOTE ]

my pride is keeping me from doing so. i just have to beat one and raining blood...sigh....
Old 11-06-2007, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im still stuck on slayer [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

hate tier 8 so much, i dont wanna cheat so im considering just going and beating the game on medium

[/ QUOTE ]

my pride is keeping me from doing so. i just have to beat one and raining blood...sigh....

[/ QUOTE ]

i am yet to beat anything on tier 8 on hard, but i have only tried the first song cause i am stuborn and obsessive when it comes to things like this and wont do songs out of order
Old 11-06-2007, 03:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Yea man, I blew through Easy the first night I got it, and I spent the last week getting through Medium. I'm hitting a wall now, though.... I can 5-* all but 2 or 3 of the Mediums, but I can't get anything above a 3-* on any of the hards. Argh this is so frustrating.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I'm in a similar boat. Breezed through easy, then 5starred everything but raining blood. On Medium I didn't try for any 5*'s just went and completed every song. Now on hard I'm struggling to finish out the first venue.

I thought it was the coolest thing when I started playing medium. I didn't even notice how few of the notes you play on easy. When I fired up some songs on medium it occurred to me that easy mode is basically just playing the major changes and nothing else. Medium/Hard just feel so much more like you're actually playing the song.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm also in the same boat, cruised the easy, did ok in medium and hard is crushing me. My brain has so much trouble hitting a fast consecutive scale of notes in a row, my fingers just don't seem to want to go in order.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:11 AM

Brag: I just beat Raining Blood on Hard

Beat: Now I can barely move my forearms

Variance: Not sure how I got through the Mosh 1 section, if it was all the practice mode I did or just plain luck + starpower
Old 11-06-2007, 04:20 AM

Raining Blood ain't that hard, youll get it soon enough....if any 2p2 people wanna play, my 360 name is Slavery Lol, and my mic is constantly looping Rick Astley. I usually pwn on Expert but now I may be reduced to mediocre at hard. Come one come all!
Old 11-06-2007, 05:32 AM

I guess for the wii(and maybe the others) the unlock all, for the co-op songs only unlocks them for expert [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I've beat ~18songs on expert(in quickplay, [censored] you Tom Morello) its more fun that hard, but some of the songs are a huge jump up
Old 11-06-2007, 11:36 AM

been stuck on Lou on hard for last 3 days...sucks they dont have practice mode for battles.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
been stuck on Lou on hard for last 3 days...sucks they dont have practice mode for battles.

[/ QUOTE ]

That happened to me too; I finally beat him just by saving up powerups and using them all in a row during his tougher solos. It helped to be fortunate enough to not get lefty-flipped during my own hard solos, too.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:42 PM

My goals is to get at least 4* on everything on medium before I move up. The only songs I have left are Raining Blood and Cult of Personality (I keep regularly blowing that stupid riff somehow.)
Old 11-06-2007, 03:26 PM

med->hard transition really is ridic difficult. i can't make my pinky jump to orange. i wind up shifting my whole hand down (so i'm not on G). but then when there are the really fast parts i can't keep track of where my hand is and i'm hitting O instead of B, etc