Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: YEREKEEO
Your erection: reason everyone keeps ejaculating (elephantitis, obviously) 4 44.44%
yankees,especially rodriguez = egocenntric [killrallying envious egotistacal overated] 1 11.11%
Young Elvis ruled... eventually kept eating... enter obesity. 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-21-2007, 05:25 PM

Default Re: Official Supernova Elite Thread

The monthly is worth closer to $25 fwiw.

In June it was actually worth less than $20.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
-----I really dislike them and consider them close to a waste of my time. But I pretty much play them every week.

What if the freeroll was reduced to $25,000 a week and every Supernova could purchase a special VIP Reward Bonus once a month from the VIP Store? 5,000 FPPs for $125

Would this be
Better
No difference
Worse

Scotty

[/ QUOTE ]

So many people hate these freerolls, some people tolerate it and almost 3 people out of 800 actually enjoy it.

Why is stars so stubborn on this subject. Usually incredible in servicing their highest rake payers, but on this subject they are stubborn.

A one time bonus of 2,000 dollars at end of year to supernovas who maintain at least 10,000 per month would be a much better option.

Or 1 single tournament all year with a prize pool of 2.5 million would be better.

Anything besides making us play poker on saturday afternoon.

Scotty i guarantee you, that no matter what you guys come up with that is near 85% of the value we are getting in the freerolls right now, to allow us to avoid this saturday thing would be welcomed greatly
Old 08-21-2007, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
------i believe the offer should be 0fpp for $100 at least?!...no?

Keep in mind only 1 out of 3 SN play the event. If we scrap the events what is awarded needs to be divided among 3x as many people.

Scotty

[/ QUOTE ]

Several Supernovas in this thread struggle with rudimentary math. Keep the Nova freeroll. In fact, add to it and take stuff AWAY from the Elite chase, which helps a grand total of 20 players out. If you can't play it the odd week, whatever, you're not making Elite either (and if you are, I'm sure a freeroll is the least of your concerns).

Ryan
Old 08-21-2007, 06:44 PM

----------Scotty i guarantee you, that no matter what you guys come up with that is near 85% of the value we are getting in the freerolls right now

It wouldn't be anywhere close to 85% of the value today if divided equally to everyone.

-------Another idea would be to have 1 Saturday afternoon and 1 Wednesday night VIP tourney

Wednesday night in the US, what about Europe?

Keep the ideas coming.

Scotty
Old 08-21-2007, 06:54 PM

Is there any chance for another double VPPs stretch before the end of the year? To give those a chance who could be close to SNE, but may need a little help...
Old 08-21-2007, 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Keep the ideas coming.

Scotty

[/ QUOTE ]

I just want to say that I think it's awesome that Stars comes on here and listens to our suggestions and what not. Thanks a lot Scotty, even if in the end the status quo is deemed the best alternative.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:32 PM

While we're at it...

How about a much flatter payout structure?
Old 08-21-2007, 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Wednesday night in the US, what about Europe?

[/ QUOTE ]

3 tournaments.

$10,000 Wednesday afternoon (that would be Wednesday night for the other side of the pond).
$15,000 Wednesday night
$25,000 Saturday afternoon

EDIT: One entry.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:09 PM

"I just want to say that I think it's awesome that Stars comes on here and listens to our suggestions and what not. Thanks a lot Scotty, even if in the end the status quo is deemed the best alternative. "

Agreed 100%.

Also agree with just throwing in a Wednesday afternoon VIP tourney. Something like that anyway.

You could even have a max # of players on each one so as to not accidentally dilute the value of any specific one of them. And then adjust the prize-pool as necessary.

Or just have the prize-pool increase like it would in a normal MTT.
It goes up $50 for each player that registers or something like that. Kind of like the VIP-tickets idea in a way I suppose.

Anyway, I/we have been kind of hard ripping on the VIP tourneys the past day or two.
I think it's awesome that Stars wants to give us as much crap as possible for free and that they also come on here and seek our input on how it could be done better and better.

Obviously there is not nearly as much need to comment on the stuff that is already being done really well much beyond, "Hey guys, keep up the good work. Love practically everything you are doing!"
But when analyzing a problem one needs to go into a bit more depth and it can kind of end up being a bitch-fest.

Stars rocks and if they ended up keeping the VIP tourneys the exact same I would still be fine with the site.

But they want to make it better and I'm thrilled that such a big site actually listens to and cares so much about our input....as opposed to another certain large site I can think of that pulled out of the U.S. that barely could be bothered to respond to any reasonable complain with any kind of competency whatsoever.

Okay... [/suck-up].
Will be interested to see what changes come of all this.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:20 PM

I actually brainstormed another idea. Not quite sure how good it's gonna come out yet.

SilverStar...1 ticket/week
GoldStar...2 tickets/week
PlatinumStar...3 tickets/week
SuperNova...5 tickets/week

Monday 2pm $10,000 2 tickets to enter
Tuesday 9pm $10,000 2 tickets to enter
Wednesday 2pm $10,000 2 tickets to enter
Thursday 9pm $10,000 2 tickets to enter
Friday 2pm $20,000 2 tickets to enter
Saturday 2pm $20,000 2 tickets to enter

This is getting rid of all other freerolls.

There will be no more fpp satellites. Lower tier players simply get less entries.

Tickets roll-over from week to week but expire at the end of the year.

This is a rough draft and is subject to change based upon the assumption of entrants for the various events.