Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2007, 09:38 AM

Default Re: Party 5/10 biggest pot ever. When to slow down?

turn between cap or not doesnt matter much at all i dont think with as many second best hands that are likely to come along and the player descriptions involved. On average ur probably gonna have 35% equity here with the information u have I would think with UTG being retarded and CO and button likely padding the pot. Then again I mite just call to make sure we dont lose button or CO when they are drawing very thin.

On the river I go for overcalls as well y get CO and bb to fold when ur good, they ll probably never even fold 65 54 of hearts for 1 bet here? when bb ck 3bets or ck raises the river i call for the 1 in 40 chance of 33 and dont sweat that decision in the least.
Old 05-30-2007, 12:19 PM

Wow... I should take a look at party again [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I wouldn't even cap the turn... When an unknown player calls 3 bets PF cold they normally have a pretty good hand. They could be both spewing with an overpair but I think at this point it's actually much more likely ONE of them has a set higher than yours, especially BB. The padding the other players give is good I guess, but they are likely on strong draws so your equity isnt as good as you think. Because of this a cap is debateable, but river raise is close to a spew..

I wouldn't respect UTG too much, but unless he gives this much action every hand, you still have to consider the possibility of an overset from him.
Old 05-30-2007, 12:34 PM

wowowow you spewed here. the turn cap is too much, utg might have you crushed and I don't think it's crazy to put bb on a straight. the river raise is insane.