Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2007, 05:05 PM

Default Re: Do I fold too much?

[ QUOTE ]
Ok thanks guys.

It must have been a close one since good players here disagree.

I folded BTW. Donkey had JT for the picked up OESD and the other guy won the pot with QT. I have been tilting ever since.

[/ QUOTE ]

god i'm awesome [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-01-2007, 11:54 AM

Default Re: Do I fold too much?

[ QUOTE ]
Ok thanks guys.

It must have been a close one since good players here disagree.

I folded BTW. Donkey had JT for the picked up OESD and the other guy won the pot with QT. I have been tilting ever since.

[/ QUOTE ]

Based on the information in your OP, this is an easy turn fold. However the problem is the information in your OP obviously wasnt accurate becuz a loose/passive player would never donk the turn in that spot. If he did he would cease to be loose/passive in my book. This is an inherent problem with playing poker. Imperfect information will always abound. You do the best you can with the information you have, and you cant look back with any regrets becuz the nature of this game assures that you will always make plenty of FTOP mistakes. You make money from this game becuz other players will be making alot more mistakes than you so everything works out in the end.

Is your turn play close/debatable/defensible? Yes. Put another way, did you play this hand well given the information at your disposal? Yes, and thats all that really matters. The only thing you did wrong here is you apparently let the results affect your future play. You cannot allow this to happen. Youre not some amature. You are a professional so act like one. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]