Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2006, 03:10 PM

Default prima accounts locked

A year or more ago, I did a pretty stupid thing. At some rakeback site, I could get a better rakeback deal for someone else that I referred at battlefield. So, I referred my wife - who does in fact play poker and had neteller and everything already set up. Since the RB was so good, I played on her account.

Recently better deals at other Prima sites have started, and so I opened up my own account, first at 123, then a couple others when 123 held my money hostage. I ended up getting hooked with my wife's alias, and instead of resolving the issue with their support, I stupidly put in her mother's maiden name for the "security question". Now Prima has locked my accout and according to the skin's CS, they'll get back to me when they feel like it.

Does anyone know how they handle situations like this? I've heard terrifying things about Prima, like they will just keep all my money at all the skins [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. It said my withdrawals were successful, but they haven't gotten through to Neteller yet, and of course 123poker hasn't been letting me touch my money anyhow.

cheers,
-highland
Old 11-03-2006, 03:30 PM

Default Re: prima accounts locked

Even though what you did was really stupid, it's just one more reason to never play at prima.
Old 11-03-2006, 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I ended up getting hooked with my wife's alias, and instead of resolving the issue with their support, I stupidly put in her mother's maiden name for the "security question".

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea why using your wife's maiden name for the security Q made any difference.
I'm not following here.
Old 11-03-2006, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I have no idea why using your wife's maiden name for the security Q made any difference.
I'm not following here.

[/ QUOTE ]

whenever you sign up at a new prima skin they tell you you have to use the screenname you used before. And to make sure they haven't accidentally marked you as someone you're not, they as you your mother's maiden name.

So, it would be very hard to argue that I never knew what was going on.

cheers,
-highland
Old 11-03-2006, 04:00 PM

Whatever it is, why can't people just follow the rules?
Old 11-03-2006, 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whatever it is, why can't people just follow the rules?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why can't the rules be fair?

cheers,
-highland
Old 11-03-2006, 04:15 PM

Why can't more than one mother have the same maiden name?
Old 11-03-2006, 06:11 PM

Why can't one have more than 1 mother?
Old 11-03-2006, 09:17 PM

try this...ask to talk to someone who is able to unlock your account. just insist that it isn't reasonable to make you continue talking to someone who doesnt' have the authority.

then when you have it confirmed that someone is able to do what you want...explain that you and your wife got wrong accounts on your different puters and ask what they need from you to show that both of you exist.

be sure to congratulate them on their anti fraud software, but explain that it got the innocent people here. make sure your wife is up to date on poker and neteller questions when she is around if they want to talk on the phone.
Old 11-03-2006, 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
try this...ask to talk to someone who is able to unlock your account. just insist that it isn't reasonable to make you continue talking to someone who doesnt' have the authority.

then when you have it confirmed that someone is able to do what you want...explain that you and your wife got wrong accounts on your different puters and ask what they need from you to show that both of you exist.

be sure to congratulate them on their anti fraud software, but explain that it got the innocent people here. make sure your wife is up to date on poker and neteller questions when she is around if they want to talk on the phone.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll give this a try on Monday. I presume 1am Saturday morning isn't my best chance for success there.

I get the impression that the CS people I get to talk to (rednines.com support) are 1 step below the Prima people. I don't anyone that works directly for Prima ever talks to actual players [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

cheers,
-highland