Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2007, 03:57 PM

Default Re: Hey look at me! I (might) be dating a stripper

[ QUOTE ]
How are people this retarded. Its a STRIPPER, her life's work is to scam people out of money.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is ironic on a poker forum. The word you actually are looking for is hustle.
Old 10-05-2007, 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he also told me to wear the same shirt from Friday so that she would remember me. When she saw me she did remember me and had a big smile on her face, eh.

[/ QUOTE ]

strippers inside of strip clubs smile....not just for you boss.
Old 10-05-2007, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he also told me to wear the same shirt from Friday so that she would remember me. When she saw me she did remember me and had a big smile on her face, eh.

[/ QUOTE ]

strippers inside of strip clubs smile....not just for you boss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or it could just be that her mark just walked in the door with a target and an air of desperation all over him.

C'mon man, you can't be so lonely that you're interested in the first stripper that pays you a little attention. There's gotta be someone you work with that could set you up with a friend. YOu remember those things, right? Those are the people who don't take their clothes off for money. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2007, 06:15 PM

Honestly the best thing to do with strippers is just become friends with them. Then you get hooked up to wild parties and meet their hot friends who will see you as validated since you're a friend of a friend.
Old 10-07-2007, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Negatives

*Doesn't sound like she drinks, she does e

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not a huge negative unless you want to have something other than a couple weeks of sex-crazed fun, which you don't, trust me. These girls love to party on all kinds of drugs, although I did have a week long fling with a stripper who did not do drugs and only did patron shots. Not having drugs and not wanting to do drugs is generally a big negative for you.

[ QUOTE ]
* I called her on one of her days off yesterday, but she gets called in a lot, turns out she had to go into work last night and asked me to come in to see her - CLASSIC SCAM - major red flag went off. Only reason I went last night was because she said she did not remember me and I didn't think I could have gotten her to meet me out without a follow up visit. She also told me to wear the same shirt from Friday so that she would remember me. When she saw me she did remember me and had a big smile on her face, eh.

I am not going to visit her at work again and I already made it perfectly clear to her that I am very skeptical about her.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, her asking you to go into work is basically a sh*t test, if you go in, you fail. Also if you've spent any sort of money on her already, you've probably failed. Never, ever, ever, go in there while she's working.

At this point, you must not take a single grain of sh*t from her, and be very firm and in control about everything. If you agree to meet up at 6 PM and she's not there by 6:15, you leave. You don't even call or anything. Also plan on telling interesting stories and doing some exciting stuff on your date, try to dress up like a baller, and exude sexuality as much as possible. Even if you are very good it probably won't work out. GL

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey DJC - you are dead on. One thing that is sounding really fishy is the whole, call me Monday night to remind me we have a date Tuesday. Sounds like a setup for, "Oh I got called into work tomorrow night, why don't you pay me a visit" f' that

On a positive note she called me Friday night just to tell me she had a good time Thursday night and to be sure to call her on Monday about Tuesday, without the typical why don't you come in to see me tonight or this weekend.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:34 PM

just for reference, saying that she isnt allowed to give out her number, but giving out a business card w/ her number on it pretty much means, in most places at least, that she is a hooker.
Old 10-07-2007, 05:35 PM

Dear OP,

Did you pick out the ring yet?

Best wishes,
Brandt
Old 10-07-2007, 09:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just for reference, saying that she isnt allowed to give out her number, but giving out a business card w/ her number on it pretty much means, in most places at least, that she is a hooker.

[/ QUOTE ]

reread

she can take business cards

[censored] that, lose that skank, you've already lost too much money on getting absolutely nothing that she doesn't give to dozens of guys nightly
Old 10-07-2007, 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone ever been there, any advice for a guy that is intent on not getting scammed?

Met a girl dancing on Friday night, 4'11" from FL, she has lived in nyc 6 months, tone body natural C to D cups. I bought dances from her at the end of my night on Friday and she was on e and moaning a ton when I gave her a massage, she tried to upgrade me to champagne room but I declined. I asked her for her number and she said they were not allowed to give it out but I could give her my business card. I told her I have a great memory and to whisper it to me so she did. I'd say there is a 65% chance she is not running game on me. Got a dinner date with her on her next day off next week.

Positives - this is all from a 2nd meet up at her club, details below
* When I asked her how old she was she said 33 (which seemed accurate to me), no BS on age could mean no BS on the rest - I am 36, but that doesn't matter.
* She liked the fact that I lived in her neighborhood (Hells Kitchen) since she tried dating a guy from Long Island once and it was not going to work
* She asked what I do during the day since she works mostly nights, I told her "I work" lol.
* She has not asked me what I do for a living or how much I make
* She said she rarely gives her cell number out, only a few girls at the club has her number (could obviously be BS)
* There is one night off where she never gets called in and she uses it for dating and private dances, this is a "pro" and "con" I consider it more of a "pro" since she is being brutally honest but I am biased
* She was embarrassed because she thought she might have bad breath and kept covering her mouth, after she had to go up on stage when she came back to me she was chewing a jolley rancher, a very small "pro" but the fact that she did not want to turn me off is a plus

Negatives
* Doesn't sound like she drinks, she does e, I asked her about pot and she said she used to when she was younger - not a major "con" but suspicious, I didn't ask her about coke, didn't want to pry too much
* When I asked her where she lived she said West side, when I pressed her she said she will tell me where she lives after a few dates if that is o.k. - could be a red flag or she could just be cautious with new guys she meets at her club
* I called her on one of her days off yesterday, but she gets called in a lot, turns out she had to go into work last night and asked me to come in to see her - CLASSIC SCAM - major red flag went off. Only reason I went last night was because she said she did not remember me and I didn't think I could have gotten her to meet me out without a follow up visit. She also told me to wear the same shirt from Friday so that she would remember me. When she saw me she did remember me and had a big smile on her face, eh.

I am not going to visit her at work again and I already made it perfectly clear to her that I am very skeptical about her.

I have gotten numbers from strippers before and know a lot of the games they play, guess I have to wait until our date to see if I got a legit pull or if I got pwned.

[/ QUOTE ]

you're toast, brother...

just knock the bottom out of it and don't look back...
Old 10-08-2007, 09:51 AM

Here is a stripper owning our good friend Kip aka John.