Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2007, 02:59 PM

Default Re: Poker Pro \"antics\" that f\'ing tilt you the most?

[ QUOTE ]
phillip hilm staring people down has tilted me on all the main event broadcasts so far.

i hated khan the first time i saw him do his thing but the fact that he does it everytime cracks me up now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually think Hilm prob. gets a lot out of his crazy stares, I don't mind that. I love Khan, I don't care what anyone says, the only part that bugs me is you see him looking for the camera a lot which makes it slightly more obvious than it already was that he's mugging it up, but I don't care, I still think he's really funny.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I tilt every time I see Adam Schoenberg on 'The Nuts'. Still trying to figure out why they feel they need his opinion on everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is Ja?
Old 10-05-2007, 03:04 PM

Joe Hachem and Humberto are a$$holes. Hachem suffers from a serious case of run-good-itis. What Humberto does with the shark is about 100x more disrespectful than what Khan did, since Khan isn't antagonizing people so much as he is genuinely celebrating.

The more I think about it the more I miss guys like Chris Moneymaker, who doesn't claim to be a great poker player, just a normal, humble guy who ran good for one tournament. Hachem and other idiots win a tournament and declare themselves as official experts on the game.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:04 PM

this nitty non-pro rubbing, kissing, caressing pics of his 19 children and heffer wife everytime he plays a pot

Old 10-05-2007, 03:05 PM

When players do that "Do you want action" almost every hand, the moment they are in a hand with someone else and say it, i just yell "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" at them, and then call the clock.

Every time they say it from then on, no matter who's hand (mine or someone elses), i call the clock on them from then on. They quit saying it. It may seem rude, but it's even ruder when they hold the game up every hand because they have no idea what the hell they are doing.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Joe Haschem, begging for cards, and after losing a hand saying, thats the story of my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, this is annoying, but more so in a "omg, I cant believe how stupid he is" way. I could sit at his table all day long and not tilt

whereas if I had to sit at the same table with Humberto I would snap and punch that annoying clown in the face

also havad kahn is a retarded douche, but hes still a distant second to humberto, altho if he gets more air time in future tournies it could become a tight race.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:07 PM

Kenny Tran talking trash when he wasn't involved in hands...I know he is a great player, but it was classless! I was happy to see him bust.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When players do that "Do you want action" almost every hand, the moment they are in a hand with someone else and say it, i just yell "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" at them, and then call the clock.

Every time they say it from then on, no matter who's hand (mine or someone elses), i call the clock on them from then on. They quit saying it. It may seem rude, but it's even ruder when they hold the game up every hand because they have no idea what the hell they are doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like your style. People who don't put up with BS at the table and are generally quiet otherwise are a rare breed.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this nitty non-pro rubbing, kissing, caressing pics of his 19 children and heffer wife everytime he plays a pot

[/ QUOTE ]

If you ask him, he'll tell you he's a pro.

Actually, i think he is a pro now. Still hate the gay kissing picture crap...
Old 10-05-2007, 03:27 PM

Easily Khan.