View Poll Results: Hands Per Day
Less than 500 34 35.05%
500-1000 28 28.87%
1000-2000 26 26.80%
2000-3000 5 5.15%
4000+ 4 4.12%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-28-2007, 06:26 PM

Default Re: Hacker Attack (All Info Game Thread - Feb 19 Start)

also,

xorbie/jj/xoom/jeremy...Given that kbar was not actually a wolf, then this is the way to go
Old 02-28-2007, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In light of xorbie's post there is something I find interesting. If you take a look back at my idiocy a couple days ago, I tried arguing that TFG looked wolfy for duplicating xorbie's peeks of fnord and myself. When he argued that he only duplicated me I looked back and he was right. Xorbie did not announce his peeks until day 5. TFG had already peeked fnord on night 4.

It seems to me that renewing this argument is something that could have been orchestrated in wolf chat between xorbie and zurvan. With all the possible seer combinations that work, Zurvan has been focused pretty strongly on one that clears him.

Zurvan has seemed villagery to me though, so this whole notion could be crap. Make of it what you will.

[/ QUOTE ]

no dude. he announced his fnord peek first, i announced mine after. but his jjhender peek announcement came after mine. neither of us duplicated both.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what? You and Zurvan came in today saying TFG duplicated your peeks to setup me and/or fnord. He did duplicate your peek of me, but not fnord is what I am saying. I never said you duplicated his. Whatever the case, he was a villager...
Old 02-28-2007, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

xorbie & TFG's peeks have been remarkably similar all game. They supported each other quite well. Oddly enough, their first 4 peeks do not support each other in the slightest. It's only the next three that do. And TFG posted each of those peeks after xorbie did. It seems that TFG was trying to buddy up with a villager, perhaps to get a couple lynches? The only two peeks that TFG got that were wolves (assuming he's trying to be Insane) were fnord & jj - peeks that were each done after he saw that xorbie had peeked them as evil. After going through this, I think I've decided TFG is a wolf & xorbie is not. I also don't think that xorbie & amp could be wolves together.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the relevant part of Zurvan's post from this morning FWIW. The timing of when these posts came in are irrelevant now since we know TFG was not a wolf. I also find the last comment a little strange. Xorbie and Amp can't be wolves together? That's all well and good, but amp wasn't a wolf...
Old 02-28-2007, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also,

xorbie/jj/xoom/jeremy...Given that kbar was not actually a wolf, then this is the way to go

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a pretty fine list.
Xoom is at the top of it for me now.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:35 PM

JJHender

I think he's better than xoom, but either is fine probably. Just hadn't read much on xoom, while JJ has actually seemed quite wolfish today.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

xorbie & TFG's peeks have been remarkably similar all game. They supported each other quite well. Oddly enough, their first 4 peeks do not support each other in the slightest. It's only the next three that do. And TFG posted each of those peeks after xorbie did. It seems that TFG was trying to buddy up with a villager, perhaps to get a couple lynches? The only two peeks that TFG got that were wolves (assuming he's trying to be Insane) were fnord & jj - peeks that were each done after he saw that xorbie had peeked them as evil. After going through this, I think I've decided TFG is a wolf & xorbie is not. I also don't think that xorbie & amp could be wolves together.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the relevant part of Zurvan's post from this morning FWIW. The timing of when these posts came in are irrelevant now since we know TFG was not a wolf. I also find the last comment a little strange. Xorbie and Amp can't be wolves together? That's all well and good, but amp wasn't a wolf...

[/ QUOTE ]

OK now my mind's completely blown.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:36 PM

vote xorbie
Old 02-28-2007, 06:38 PM

vote xoom for the meantime. if not then jeremy or jj or maybe nez.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
JJHender

I think he's better than xoom, but either is fine probably. Just hadn't read much on xoom, while JJ has actually seemed quite wolfish today.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why hello there wolf. Blindly following zurvan not working out for you so well anymore?
Old 02-28-2007, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK now my mind's completely blown.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, how weird is it that I wrote a big post right before day, and then didn't edit it properly when I saw amp was dead?

As for TFG, I was just looking at old spreadsheets, not the thread. When I saw the spreadsheet that supported what I remember xorbie saying, (ie, that tfg didn't give his peeks until xorbie did) I went with it.

JJ: I know you desperately want to get me lynched, but your attack on me is spurious. I'm supporting the seer setup that clears me? How does it clear me? None of our seers peeked me.