Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2007, 05:40 AM

Default Re: Girl Beat

[ QUOTE ]
I told her friend that was here with her, "that Ill make it real simple for her to decide between me or him. She can have him."

Then when the dumb bitch came up stairs to apologize I told her she just needs to leave and go be with Andy because I dont want to see her again.

[/ QUOTE ]

No no no no... she was going to hang out with him anyway, she doesn't need your permission. Instead you should have slagged her for disrespecting you and told her you don't take any of that [censored] from a random ho. Ie. "Get out of my house and don't even think of coming back unless it's to apologize to me, now beat it bitch." (less or more harsh depending on your personal style. It has to be congruent with your image)

You should also have completely ignored the existence of this Andy person. Never ever acknowledge the other guy... ever!
Old 08-28-2007, 05:41 AM

Alanis got you down again?
Old 08-28-2007, 05:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I was very skeptical of her when she said that. Number 1 rule for women: Believe %5 of what they say, and know that they're lying the other 95% of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or... don't listen to what they say at all just look at their actions instead.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:42 AM

She wouldn't be he first chick Ive regretted [censored] Kei. Ill keep that in mind for the future though. Thanks for the thoughtful responses. Im feeling much better now after posting.

MitchL: You're right about the bruised ego. It hurts when a girl ditches you to go hang out with some other guy, but Ive had girls [censored] me over far worse before. She's just an amateur compared to some others Ive encountered. What a n00b.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I told her friend that was here with her, "that Ill make it real simple for her to decide between me or him. She can have him."

Then when the dumb bitch came up stairs to apologize I told her she just needs to leave and go be with Andy because I dont want to see her again.

[/ QUOTE ]

No no no no... she was going to hang out with him anyway, she doesn't need your permission. Instead you should have slagged her for disrespecting you and told her you don't take any of that [censored] from a random ho. Ie. "Get out of my house and don't even think of coming back unless it's to apologize to me, now beat it bitch." (less or more harsh depending on your personal style. It has to be congruent with your image)

You should also have completely ignored the existence of this Andy person. Never ever acknowledge the other guy... ever!

[/ QUOTE ]

I wanted to do far worse than that. I was so furious I wanted to punch her lights out. Not that I would ever hurt a girl like that. At least the extreme anger passed fairly quickly and I wasn't having anymore violent thoughts. I do think I have anger issues at times. I tend to just let [censored] fester inside me until someone does something that pushes me over the edge. Not very healthy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

I need to be more like my idol and be more happy go lucky type of guy. Not let [censored] bother me so much.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:50 AM

Sounds like the kind of girl you want to get back with only to F her one more time, then blow it all over her face.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:36 AM

hey dave remember that show you had that was a rip-off of americas funniest home videos. oh, and the jackalope! dave, do you remember the jackalope!
Old 08-28-2007, 09:47 AM

If you want a "casual relationship", then why do you care who she has sex with?
Old 08-28-2007, 09:51 AM

Wow the advice in this thread is pretty stupid.

Here's the correct answer: F--k her silly about 3 weeks ago.

Once you've determined that she only wants something casual, who cares if she fks some other guy? If she leaves say "peace out" and play Xbox. When she comes over to your house, pound her like a hammer, then drive her where-ever to let some nerdy douche give her a foot massage.

In conclusion: Tuck yr cape in Captain Saveaho.
--GA
Old 08-28-2007, 09:55 AM

GA,

perfect advice.