Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2007, 11:41 AM

Default Re: pm exchange between me and king of drafts

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
samo,

Screem shots of the 10-12?

[/ QUOTE ]

(a) the fact that the posters sent me private messages clearly shows that they do not want this publicized, and I will respect their privacy

(b) this is completely immaterial and irrelevant to the matter at hand

(c) I admit that in my haste (and without actually counting), I overstated the number (10-12). There were 8 posters that pm'd me saying something to the effect that they believe Crablar to be scum.

finally, I am starting to get sucked into this discussion and flame-fest again - which is something that I am determined not to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about you let Mat Sklansky or someone else access your pms and there are 8 people saying they have found KOD to be a scumbag (or equivalent word) in their interactions with him I ship $2k to the charity of your choice (perhaps the one you claimed you gave $2mil to but I could find no evidence of actually exisiting).

[/ QUOTE ]

Will you really agree to this Dean? If I can prove that 8 people pm'd me to this effect, will you agree to donate 2K the charity that I request? I want this on record.

[/ QUOTE ]

We would have to hammer the exact details out but yes. But let me be clear - it cant be along the lines of

'Hey, I was reading the thread and I think you are in the right and he is definitely in the wrong!

Best,

Mr.x (poster with 5 posts).
'

because that is obviously totally meaningless.

Im looking for

'Hey, I have IMed/met in real life/played with KOD and imo he is a douchebag/[censored]/scumbag/has bad character'

D

[/ QUOTE ]nice angleshoot dean
Old 06-27-2007, 11:43 AM

Got class in like an hour and have to study for the pop quiz we are probably having, but after that I will dig up whatever HHs I can find of us HU.

Samo, reread those PMs. Understand how much I respected you and how against my nature it would be to angle you/steal from you. For your own sake, try and look at this objectively. I meant no harm.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dean, your charitable contribution is going to be the best thing to come out of this. Would you like me to send you the address to mail your 2K check?

I assume that you want verification of the 8 messages. You agree of course that the two examples that I provided are what you are looking for? Or are you going to try and weasel out of this ...

[/ QUOTE ]
i predict some weaseling
Old 06-27-2007, 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Dean, you should never have agreed to this! Now you are going to be a charitable donor to the National Schizophrenia Research Foundation . Thanks in advance for your contributions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy chit, this clears things up now.

Sorry for everything Samo. I hope you get better.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:45 AM

wowowowow samo,

First of all, saying someone is a jackass, vs saying someone is scum are COMPLETELY different in this context- given the fact that it is KoD's INTEGRITY which is in question.

[censored] i;d still like to see this bet.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

lol keep reading. i just requested the hh, i wasnt even in the hand, and i got it.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh right, didn't know you could do that. results?
Old 06-27-2007, 11:47 AM

kod,

regardless of the feud between us, I am thrilled at the most important result of this: Dean is going to donate 2K to schizophrenia research!

I am going to make a separate thread about this.

by the way kod, I am starting to believe that (while I think you acted inappropriately and you DID agree to give me back my blind, there may have been some real misunderstanding rather than out and out malice). anyway, I am so excited about Dean's contribution to a cause close to my heart that I am no longer upset about this!
Old 06-27-2007, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[D

[/ QUOTE ]

Dean, you should never have agreed to this! Now you are going to be a charitable donor to the National Schizophrenia Research Foundation . Thanks in advance for your contributions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy chit, this clears things up now.

Sorry for everything Samo. I hope you get better.

[/ QUOTE ]

btw Id like the details of this charitable organisation that Samo claims to have donated 2 million to. Its amazing that it seems to have a different name in this thread, than in this
thread. And that google doesnt return much information on either, actually I cant find evidence of either existing. Im sure that you do have a specific charity in mind, but if you gave 2 mil to it, it does seem odd that you wouldnt know its exact name......
Old 06-27-2007, 11:49 AM

Samo,

did you even read the criteria that dean stated? I can't beleive the last few posts you have made in this thread. just wow.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
kod,

regardless of the feud between us, I am thrilled at the most important result of this: Dean is going to donate 2K to schizophrenia research!

I am going to make a separate thread about this.

by the way kod, I am starting to believe that (while I think you acted inappropriately and you DID agree to give me back my blind, there may have been some real misunderstanding rather than out and out malice). anyway, I am so excited about Dean's contribution to a cause close to my heart that I am no longer upset about this!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, I do encourage you to make a seperate thread about it.