Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2007, 06:02 AM

Default Re: Video: Absolute Cheating by POTRIPPER

[ QUOTE ]
What really doesn't make sense to me is how badly this guy [censored] up. If you could see people's hole cards, you could easily final table something like the Sunday million. Getting even like 5th in that tournament should be enough to last you a few months very comfortably. Hell, even finishing top 30 a few times a month in $100+ bi tournaments is a pretty good life, and if you play 50 and get top 30 5 times, that's not even insanely suspicious.

Hell, you could even cash in something like 50% of SNGs and make a fortunate.

What a donkey! If he wasn't so greedy...

[/ QUOTE ]

Prob cause the cheaters didn't know how long they were gonna have access to the superuser account. They wanted to make a quick fortune.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:54 AM

At least we know from this video that any two cards can win [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Also I agree that the guy was a complete moron for making it that obvious. Only cashing in on the big pots would have been fully sufficient for a huge edge.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:55 AM

A 100% showdown rate....how often do people actually get this?
Old 10-18-2007, 09:42 AM

I posted about the scandal in a non-poker forum and embedded the youtube in the thread- this was a response from a guy who is a "casual" player.

I didn't read the post talking about this scandal, but watched the first clip and was like, man, wtf is up with this potripper dude.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is so sick. I was playing over at Mansion and Full Tilt, and closed all my poker windows once I was half way through the first video.

I wonder if guys like Townsend, and Caby had some sort of help to make the millions they made in the poker hay days.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is how people's reputations become ruined, please don't insinuate stuff like this
Old 10-18-2007, 09:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is so sick. I was playing over at Mansion and Full Tilt, and closed all my poker windows once I was half way through the first video.

I wonder if guys like Townsend, and Caby had some sort of help to make the millions they made in the poker hay days.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is how people's reputations become ruined, please don't insinuate stuff like this

[/ QUOTE ]

He didn't insinuate anything, he wondered if it could be...get used to it. The people who are going to be caught in this investigation are almost certainly not the only cheaters online and anyone who wins large amounts of money will be scrutinized.
Old 10-18-2007, 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He didn't insinuate anything, he wondered if it could be...get used to it. The people who are going to be caught in this investigation are almost certainly not the only cheaters online and anyone who wins large amounts of money will be scrutinized.

[/ QUOTE ]