Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-11-2006, 09:57 PM

Default LA OOTers - Good place for a party?

Checking out places to throw a 30th b-day bash. Should be nice, but none of this "wait in line if you get there past 10:30" crap. Also may be willing to reserve for a party of up to 60. Willing to eat dinner there also, if the food is any good. Close to metro LA is desired(Hollywood, downtown, Bev. Hills, etc).

The optimal would be a place that has good food where a group of about 20 can eat and then the rest of the people can come at any time throughout the night without having to wait in a monstrous line(will be on Saturday).

Does anyone know places where you can rent out a room and just have to cover a certain bar minimum? I'm sure the party will be able to do that. I've heard about this, but only in West Hollywood, where my gay coworker had his b-day.

Any suggestions, LA OOTers? So far I'm looking into renting out a few booths at Bungalow/Cabana Club, but that's not quite right.

DN
Old 09-11-2006, 11:12 PM

Default Re: LA OOTers - Good place for a party?

If you get a table, any of your guests will be able to go in through VIP as long as you put their names on the guest list.

Privlage
Le Doux
Element

If you want something a little less clubby you can go to Miyagi's, supposedly saturdays are good there and you can eat there.

All those places are in Hollywood.
Old 09-11-2006, 11:43 PM

Default Re: LA OOTers - Good place for a party?

I have a friend who is a club promoter. He can find you a place with no line. check out www.blurevents.com