Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does working full time (at a desk) make your pants smell more than going to school?
No, that's weird. 135 63.08%
Yes, I've experienced the same thing. 22 10.28%
I don't know, I'm still in school, or my job does not involve sitting at a desk all day. 57 26.64%
Voters: 214. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-04-2006, 04:52 PM

Default Re: Should the tape of Steve Irwin\'s death be released to the news med

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Borodog..your entire post just says...I want to see a person die..cuz I think it would be really cool to watch what happens to them before and right as their dying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure. Go with that. I said it would be "cool." Right.

I'll ask you the same question. You click away everytime a documentary shows the Zapruder film?

[/ QUOTE ]

its been ages but i vaguely remember seeing it in JFK...but yes I tend to avoid the voyerstic versions of 9/11 coverage etc.

I avoided nick berg getting his head chopped off etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. I have never watched it and have no interest.

[ QUOTE ]
If im watching a nature show and all of a sudden someone gets attacked that one thing.

But if they say hey...we have a video coming up where u get to watch somebody gets stabbed in the heart and we focus on them as they are dying...stay tuned!

I change the channel.
I don't get off on that kind of [censored]....you obviously do.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a jackass if you can't understand the difference between having an interest in death and "getting off on it."

[ QUOTE ]
you went to the trouble of making a post about wanting to watch the video of Steve Irwin dying..so you obviously think it would be really interesting and cool to watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop projecting. If I watch a documentary on the Holocaust it doesn't mean I think it's "cool."

[ QUOTE ]
Go watch the Nick Berg video instead cuz, hate to

[/ QUOTE ]

I have zero interest in watching it.

[ QUOTE ]
burst your bubble, I dont ever see this getting released...you know...cuz he like has to kids under the age of 10 and stuff--yeah i know...just tell em to change the channel right?

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's never released that's fine. Probably certain to be better for the family.

But if it's released, I'll watch it.
Old 09-04-2006, 04:58 PM

How could this possibly NOT hit the internet?
Old 09-04-2006, 05:05 PM

Wanting to watch Steven Irwin be killed is no different than wanting to watch Nick Berg be killed or a video of a kid being killed.

Your interested in wanting to watch someone die, how they react as their dying etc...no matter how u try to slice it...thats what u want to see.

Trying to say watching Irwin's death is different than Nick Bergs is just BS.
And I totally believe based on your interest in seeing SI die that you never got around to watching Nick Berg being killed.
Old 09-04-2006, 05:17 PM

Default Re: Should the tape of Steve Irwin\'s death be released to the news media?

I'm a member of the "news media" and I will throw up if this video hits any air of a legitimate broadcast.
Old 09-04-2006, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wanting to watch Steven Irwin be killed is no different than wanting to watch Nick Berg be killed or a video of a kid being killed.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is [censored] and you know it. There is a world of difference between a guy doing what he loved and being quickly struck by something he never saw coming, by all accounts without blood, and a guy screaming and crying getting his head cut off, knowing that its coming. If you think the two are equivalent there is something seriously wrong with you.

[ QUOTE ]
Your interested in wanting to watch someone die, how they react as their dying etc...no matter how u try to slice it...thats what u want to see.

Trying to say watching Irwin's death is different than Nick Bergs is just BS.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're insane. One guy is accidentally killed by wildlife doing what he loved, the other guy is murdered by slow decapitation.

[ QUOTE ]

And I totally believe based on your interest in seeing SI die that you never got around to watching Nick Berg being killed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't care less what you "totally believe", because you are a total idiot. You overreacted and are now trying to rationalize. Apparently 2/3 of people would watch the video, and I would wager it's not because they would think it would be "cool" or they'd "get off on it."
Old 09-04-2006, 05:19 PM

CDS,

I like you as a poster, but you are coming off as a complete tool in this thread.

As for the OP
I am apathetic about watching it.
I think it is up to the family whether or not it gets released.Or if Steve Irwin actually said what some else said earlier in an interview.
I think it will end up getting released.
Old 09-04-2006, 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course there is. A huge difference.
Old 09-04-2006, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
CDS,

I like you as a poster, but you are coming off as a complete tool in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-04-2006, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course there is. A huge difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very big difference between seing SI getting stung by and sting ray and see a man knowing he's going to die and then get his head cut off.

I've never seen the nick berg video and I dont plan on watching it. If the SI video came out I'd watch it right away and I dont think I'd feel bad about it.
Old 09-04-2006, 05:33 PM

Yea, I never watch really fcked up shi.t and people dying, but I would watch steve irwin getting stung by a stingray.