how much did you spend
is that how much you usually spend
how long did the high last
what was the route of intake
how often do you use coke
how would you know if you are addicted
who introduced you to coke

[/ QUOTE ]

#1 A dude who drives around LA in a Suburban. I know a few of them. Can't imagine how many there really are.

Interesting story: we're sitting at a Chevron with a different dealer. He's got a giant open pile on his lap. Dude walks up to the car while me and my party buddy (girl name withheld - unless I already blew it earlier in this thread, then fuckit) are sitting in the car. He announces "that dude's Beverly Hills PD". Ok. "Don't worry, he does more than all of us combined." Dude came up, bought and left. I truly believe this dude has some kind of Get Out of Jail Free card, like Scott Glenn thought he had in Training day.

#2 drove from my home to the fairfax are of LA. Dealer was a little late but apologized profusley. Which is a VERY new MO for him. I think the fact that I've been mostly gone for 8 months put him in super consumer satisfaction mode. Also we all reminisced for a while and drank heinekens in the car. Few cities can you fee too safe doing that. LA is so spread out. [censored] it.

#3 $100 for 1.6 g or so. He didnt have 2, which was perfect because that seemed like a little too much.

#4 One dude is $60/g, other is $40/g and basically gives you double if you have a girl in the car he like. It's not as good but close. There was a russian chick who was $60 and usually better quality. But she completely disappeared one day. The weird think is I consider all of these ppl good friends, and am genuinely happy to see them and catch up. We tenataviley set up a dinner party for the near future. LA drug dealers are the [censored].

#5 we milked it fromm 2:30 to about 8:30

#6 nose

#7 this year - maybe 8-10 times.

#8 If i sell my car for drugs

#9 dude standing outside a bruce springsteen concert (born in the usa tour) while my friend was puking on his shoes. I bought $20 off of him in a wadded up $1 bill. I stretched that out for like 4 monhts, doing it when I wanted to study. I was 16 I think. I hated the drain and drank chocolate milk to ease the taste. I did coke before any other drug but alchohol. I was a hero on my bus among certain ppl for that.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:45 PM

Default Re: Ask suzzer a question at the tail end of a coke night

[ QUOTE ]
suzzer:
wanna come see a rock show in NYC?
Do you get drunk while bingeing too?
Are you the smartest person on Earth right now?
If we see a post that ends in the middle of a sentence should we call 911?
Tell me about your crackhead "days": Did you ever suck d--k for it? Did you steal anything? Did you quit it or everything at some point? Is there another thread where you disclose stuff about all these habits initially?
If you decided you were addicted, how would you go about quitting? Isn't James Frey a huge [censored]?

[/ QUOTE ]

NYC is out of the plans for the moment.

I generally drink, but not much while im snorting. I like the drain too much and don't want to wash it out;

Top 30.

No, Ihave a friend here. But if I tell you she passed out adn then I disappear maybe.

HASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. I KNEW that would be the very first question about crackhead days. I think that may need to wait for another thread as I am running out of steam. Oh yeah, absolutely not.

Don't know James Frey. I guess now that I've let this cat out of the bag on the crack thing, I should do it right. Unfortunately Xanax is winning right now. So we may need to wait until tomorrow-ish.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What is the attraction to coke?

Don't get me wrong, to each his/her own. I've done shrooms and I've smoked enough pot for us all in my life, but I've never understood peoples attraction to coke.

I've had friends line up full 8-balls for me and say 'go for it', but I've just never had the desire.

What first attracted you to coke?

[/ QUOTE ]

Drug. Placed in front of me.
Old 08-25-2006, 12:47 PM

Ok, must go now. I will continue whenever I wake up. Night all. I love you. No one's perfect, it's just interesting and possibly healing to share your dirty laundry sometimes.
Old 08-25-2006, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Amherst, NY.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could go for some Duff's right now!
Old 08-25-2006, 01:18 PM

Intervention anyone? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 08-25-2006, 02:03 PM

damn, a whole bar? a quarter bar usually does it for me. maybe a half if i'm particularly antsy.
you ever have any heart/chest problems or pain? how do you deal with that?
Old 08-25-2006, 02:04 PM

nath,

Maybe you should post this in the BBV thread along with a note saying "At least I've never smoked rock!"
Old 08-25-2006, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nath,

Maybe you should post this in the BBV thread along with a note saying "At least I've never smoked rock!"

[/ QUOTE ]

the thread is locked. plus, that would be lying.
Old 08-25-2006, 03:22 PM

How easy was it to fall asleep? I hated doing coke all night and then sending hours laying in bed trying to sleep. It would really suck when the sun would start to come up and the birds would start to sing. F'n birds.