Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: I would:
sign for $31 and go 125 43.71%
speak up and pay $131 161 56.29%
Voters: 286. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-02-2007, 05:03 PM

Default Re: Sit N Go Madness on FTP

Dammit, some guy named WPTfuji is 16 tabling continuously at the 2s. I was gonna just play them and win it but now i mite not be able to.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
To be clear, you win the overall leaderboard for a given group (Such as Group A, the $1-$2 group) by having the best 4 hour period of the whole weekend. Think of it like setting the record in the high jump.

The four overall winners (one from groups A, B, C, and D) will play the 4 man shootout.

If someone wins the Overall for two different Blocks, they will get a free ride to the finals of the heads up shootout.

I guess if you win three of the blocks, you still get a free ride to the finals but you get 50% more respect.

And if you win all four of them, I guess you win $5,000.

If you like the idea, try to support it and we might be able to do it once a month.

[/ QUOTE ]

this promotion is not nearly as good as it first sounded. look at what FTPdoug said. theyre not giving away that prize for EVERY 4 hour segment. you ahve 12 'chances' at 4 hour segments to see who wins the ONE prize at the end of the weekend for each buyin class.

in other words, they are only giving away ONE first place prize to each level over the whole weekend.

kinda worthless.....esp when you consider how much rockier the games just instantly got. ill be takin the weekend off. later suckers!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
The top seven players in each group will be paid at the end of every four-hour block

[/ QUOTE ]

The Overall leaderboard is something different.

[ QUOTE ]
The winners of each group's Overall Leaderboard will meet in a four player heads-up shootout for $5,000

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-02-2007, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yea, lets play 12 total and whoever does the best in those is the winner. Because that would determine anything at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are we trying to "determine"? I thought the goal of the promotion was to give people a chance to win more prizes. Does 16 tabling "determine" anything I'm not aware of other then increased volume.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:08 PM

damn hoya, there goes my idea too. WPTfuji is ok, I played with him a bunch back in the summer. Now it's a competition of who can 16 table the $2s better over a 4 hr period. No easy wins in any group. Hoya you might be able to beat him though if you 16 table, he's not that fantastic.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
To be clear, you win the overall leaderboard for a given group (Such as Group A, the $1-$2 group) by having the best 4 hour period of the whole weekend. Think of it like setting the record in the high jump.

The four overall winners (one from groups A, B, C, and D) will play the 4 man shootout.

If someone wins the Overall for two different Blocks, they will get a free ride to the finals of the heads up shootout.

I guess if you win three of the blocks, you still get a free ride to the finals but you get 50% more respect.

And if you win all four of them, I guess you win $5,000.

If you like the idea, try to support it and we might be able to do it once a month.

[/ QUOTE ]

this promotion is not nearly as good as it first sounded. look at what FTPdoug said. theyre not giving away that prize for EVERY 4 hour segment. you ahve 12 'chances' at 4 hour segments to see who wins the ONE prize at the end of the weekend for each buyin class.

in other words, they are only giving away ONE first place prize to each level over the whole weekend.

kinda worthless.....esp when you consider how much rockier the games just instantly got. ill be takin the weekend off. later suckers!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
The top seven players in each group will be paid at the end of every four-hour block

[/ QUOTE ]

The Overall leaderboard is something different.

[ QUOTE ]
The winners of each group's Overall Leaderboard will meet in a four player heads-up shootout for $5,000

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

woops i might be retarded [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2007, 05:09 PM

this is so riduculous...i just played like 18 and cashed in one...i have never been on this bad a streak before and i frequently 10 table...is it possible i played very bad or was it just variance?
Old 11-02-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dammit, some guy named WPTfuji is 16 tabling continuously at the 2s. I was gonna just play them and win it but now i mite not be able to.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, fuji is back. one of the greatest hacks of all time (greatest meaning most volume)
Old 11-02-2007, 05:10 PM

just because you arent capable of 12-16 tabling for a long period of time doesnt mean you should cry about it, its not some sort of unfair advantage, some people are better at some things than others so deal with it. also, there successful multitablers use one monitor and dont use a HUD. but if you think its going to make that much of a difference and bawl over it then go buy 12 monitors and pokeracehud and see how much things change

ps: sdklaskdfjaskljdfklasjdfklsjdfkljaskdlfjklasfd
Old 11-02-2007, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

woops i might be retarded [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmmmm i may give it a couple shots then
Old 11-02-2007, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

here goes my 100-tabling $1.1 plan[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]