Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2007, 04:10 AM

Default Re: Things that say \"I\'m a piece of trash\"

TRR,

I think owning either dog is fine, it's just that most people I see owning these dogs are what I would deem trashy.
Old 08-31-2007, 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
TRR,

I think owning either dog is fine, it's just that most people I see owning these dogs are what I would deem trashy.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, it just seems to attract the "i'm more of a bad ass, fight in the 7-11 parking lot type" then other breeds.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nothing currently does this for me more than crocs. They don't scream "I love comfort", Birkenstocks do. They scream "I'm a piece of trash". A distant second is a pickup truck with some sort of "anti-the other brand of truck" sticker, or some absurd "patriotic" slogan on it. The bronze goes to dudes wearing excessive jewelry who aren't platinum selling rappers. Watch is ok. One bracelet is ok. One chain is ok. Even an earring or a ring. Fine. But you go to 3 or 4 rings, or several chains, or whatever, then you officialy score right at the top of the trash-o-meter. [/rant]

[/ QUOTE ]

clark - i think crocs suck - however - i know a few peeps who wear them and also make lots more than any of us could playing card games and are super avg and normal otherwise (except for the fac that they went to above avg schools) - so the fact that you used "trash" makes me thing you are wrong in a pretty big way.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nothing currently does this for me more than crocs. They don't scream "I love comfort", Birkenstocks do. They scream "I'm a piece of trash". A distant second is a pickup truck with some sort of "anti-the other brand of truck" sticker, or some absurd "patriotic" slogan on it. The bronze goes to dudes wearing excessive jewelry who aren't platinum selling rappers. Watch is ok. One bracelet is ok. One chain is ok. Even an earring or a ring. Fine. But you go to 3 or 4 rings, or several chains, or whatever, then you officialy score right at the top of the trash-o-meter. [/rant]

[/ QUOTE ]

clark - i think crocs suck - however - i know a few peeps who wear them and also make lots more than any of us could playing card games and are super avg and normal otherwise (except for the fac that they went to above avg schools) - so the fact that you used "trash" makes me thing you are wrong in a pretty big way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker players have a higher trash:normal ratio than most groups. Not sure at all that your post invalidates my point.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:11 AM

A few ones for me:

It's cool if your pants sag a bit just because they're too big or that's how their cut. But when you have your pants such that they're belted BELOW YOUR ASS you are a [censored] moron.

Sleeveless T's are out in almost every context.

Slightly less trashy, but still worthy of judgment: unironed clothing. Please do not go outside looking like your shirt was balled up to the size of a tennis ball this morning.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you can't be trashy if you have a lot of money? Rodman and Spears must be relieved.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:45 AM

Spit cups

Anything NASCAR related

Keeping a comb in your back pocket

Mullets

Those big black wallets that are chained to your belt loop
Old 08-31-2007, 07:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Spit cups

Anything NASCAR related

Mullets

[/ QUOTE ]

What exactly is trashy about NASCAR? Is it just because you don't like it? I happen to enjoy NASCAR. I also brush my teeth more than once a day, shower daily, I try to hide it when I feel the need to pick my nose in public, I've never worn a wife beater shirt, I don't chew tobacco (I quit that about 8 years ago , but I still miss it), and I don't own a rebel flag.
Old 08-31-2007, 09:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Spit cups

Anything NASCAR related

Mullets

[/ QUOTE ]

What exactly is trashy about NASCAR? Is it just because you don't like it? I happen to enjoy NASCAR. I also brush my teeth more than once a day, shower daily, I try to hide it when I feel the need to pick my nose in public, I've never worn a wife beater shirt, I don't chew tobacco (I quit that about 8 years ago , but I still miss it), and I don't own a rebel flag.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.funnyhub.com/pictures/img...nascar-fan.jpg

AND

http://www.[censored].com/photo_88/dover999/fans1.jpg
Old 09-01-2007, 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Spit cups

Anything NASCAR related

Mullets

[/ QUOTE ]

You plagiarized this from the "Stereotyping Rednecks Handbook," didn't you.