Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2006, 09:23 PM

Default Poker Seat Taker (New AHK Script)

Get seated and bought in at one or more poker tables automatically.

By default there are three hotkeys that will join and get you seated at 1, 5 or 10 tables, but you can change this to your own preferences. For instance, you can assign the F1 to F10 keys to join 1-10 tables.

It is based on the former Party Seat Taker code, but since it might be future additions that work for other sites as well, I renamed it to a more generic name. The code is also rewritten to work better than before.

Currently this only works for Partypoker, but anyone: feel free to add support for other sites too.

This script has ScriptPad support. ScriptPad is a tool where you can connect any number of scripts to a toolpad, a small pop-up window with buttons for all available commands in these scripts. You access the toolpad by a hotkey, for instance the middle mouse button. (Soon to be released.)

NOTE: This script needs Poker Code Library to work!

http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/PokerSeatTaker

Adde
Old 05-18-2006, 08:22 PM

Default Re: Poker Seat Taker (New AHK Script)

hey adde -

i used the old version and loved it, but when i compiled the new version i've had no success. it seems that all that happens when i open the script and hit f3 or whatever is that it scans all the party limits on the left repeatedly without stopping anywhere or opening anything. any idea what i might be doing wrong? thanks.
Old 05-18-2006, 08:26 PM

well i figured out what i was doing wrong there - where it asked for the 'blind input' i put 1/3 assuming that would open 3/6 tables, but it worked when i changed it to 3/6.

one other question though, is there a way to force the tables to kind of tile diagonally like in the old version or will they always just open directly on top of one another? thanks, great program
Old 05-19-2006, 08:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well i figured out what i was doing wrong there - where it asked for the 'blind input' i put 1/3 assuming that would open 3/6 tables, but it worked when i changed it to 3/6.

one other question though, is there a way to force the tables to kind of tile diagonally like in the old version or will they always just open directly on top of one another? thanks, great program

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, I'll add table tiling soon.

Adde
Old 05-19-2006, 09:36 AM

Update:

*** Table tiling. Or perhaps positioning is the right word. You can now choose (x.y) coordinates for every new table, like this:

pst_tile_coords = 0.0/0.575/795.0/795.575/1600.0/1600.575/2395.0/2395.575/397.288/1997.288

*** Join tables in current list. If the script fails to navigate to your chosen game type, you can set it to join tables from the current table list in the lobby instead. Like this:

pst_join_current_list = 1

http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/PokerSeatTaker

Adde
Old 05-19-2006, 10:13 AM

adde, great script and I LOVE the poker library. I had a notition to do that a couple weeks ago, but never got to it. Thanks for all the work.
Old 05-19-2006, 02:57 PM

How do you congfigure it to work on SNG?
Old 05-19-2006, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How do you congfigure it to work on SNG?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't, since there aren't any waitlists for SNG. If I don't remember wrong there should be a software that gets you seated in SNG. Perhaps MTH?

Adde
Old 05-19-2006, 03:34 PM

Excellent idea..tried it...need some help..I want to join 6max 10/20 NL table with 5..my changed code below...pushed F1..program pulled up correct table with open seat but --could not buy-in --then timed out and searched for another but couldn't buyin...what am I missing?
Also, it sometimes finds a table that Party Lobby says has 5 players but it really has full table..what to do?

Thanks

st_hotkey_join1 = F1
pst_hotkey_join5 = F2
pst_hotkey_join10 = F3

; Set if tables should be joined in the current table list in lobby (1) or not (0).
; If not, tables according to game type and blinds settings below will be joined.
; If script fails to navigate to chosen game type, set this to (1) and navigate
; to the game type you want to join yourself in the lobby.

pst_join_current_list = 0

; Set what game type to join. MUST be exactly as shown in Partypoker lobby!

pst_join_game_type =No-Limit Hold'em

; Set blinds for level to join. MUST be exactly as shown in lobby table list.

pst_join_game_blinds =$10/$20 ;$0.50/$1

; Set num of seats for table to join. Should be 10 (full), 6 (short) or 2 (headsup).

pst_join_seats = 6

; Set min players for tables to join.

pst_join_min_players = 5 ; 8

; Set how much, in percent, of default amount (as shown in Buy-in dialog) you should byuin for.

pst_join_buyin_percent = 100

; Set if you should sitout (1) or not (0) when you join a new table.
Old 05-19-2006, 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Excellent idea..tried it...need some help..I want to join 6max 10/20 NL table with 5..my changed code below...pushed F1..program pulled up correct table with open seat but --could not buy-in --then timed out and searched for another but couldn't buyin...what am I missing?
Also, it sometimes finds a table that Party Lobby says has 5 players but it really has full table..what to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just tried with your settings, and no trouble buying in for me. At times (but not that often for me) dialogs can get stuck though. I think it's because of the mouse pointer getting moved around at random. Sometimes Party positions the pointer at center of the waitlist dialog, sometimes it doesn't, and if you do stuff on your own (and thus moving the mouse), it can get stuck.

Best practice would be to let the script work and sit back until all tables are up, but even I don't live by that rule. Second best is to interfer yourself, click the buyin dialog manually when it seems to have got stuck. Third best is to restart the script, close down all dialogs and rejoin.

As for getting joined at full tables, that is because Party don't let you join 6-max only. What the seat setting does is to select a 6-max table and click Join. The only practical purpose with this is to avoid joining 6-max tables when you want to join full tables.

Another solution for you might be to not use the Min Players feature, and join every 6-max table instead. This can be done with a new script feature I'll add soon.

Adde