Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2007, 12:19 AM

Default Re: farewell for now (long)

Posts like this make me sad. the fact is that everyone has their own challenges and you are lucky that your problems are so minor. My advice for you would be to stop thinking about your self and help the people around you. Excercise more. Reads the bible. Study harder. Just walk it off and be a man. Emos like you are the reason I get all the chicks.
Old 09-22-2007, 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Posts like this make me sad. the fact is that everyone has their own challenges and you are lucky that your problems are so minor. My advice for you would be to stop thinking about your self and help the people around you. Excercise more. Reads the bible. Study harder. Just walk it off and be a man. Emos like you are the reason I get all the chicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the bible?
Old 09-22-2007, 12:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the bible?

[/ QUOTE ]

ADD is not a real disease.Insomnia is not a real disease. Demons and the spirit of satan are obviously at work here. If you live in the light of Jesus Christ are lord and savior, you wouldnt be having these problems. Instead you have turned to self centered fufillment instead of God's uses for you.
Old 09-22-2007, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL you and falloutgirl should date each other.
Old 09-22-2007, 12:38 AM

i hate drizzle. diagf. think ur so damn clever with constant levels.
Old 09-22-2007, 12:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You sound just like the bohemian miscreant Adolf Hitler was in his Post-Austria, Pre- World War I days. Maybe you should try to find meaning by taking over the world. I believe it could be done with merely two nuclear devices. One to set off when the united states does not elect you as it's dictator. Another as an insurance policy in case you're ever kidnapped and tortured (of course don't admit that you only have two). As for the source of these nuclear devices, I would recommend South Africa. Few people remember that they had a very advanced nuclear program in the 1980's. It was ostensibly shutdown, but the foundation is there along with a large group of highly trained white-nationalisitc paramilitary forces disasitisfied with the bannana republic their country has become since apartheid ended. Go their, mobilize these elite forces ready to embrace facisism, aquire nuclear devices and plant them throughout major cities in the world. Now my friend, you have meaning. Oh yeah, don't forget your amphetamines.

[/ QUOTE ]
QF glad you weren't posting two years ago [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-22-2007, 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the bible?

[/ QUOTE ]

ADD is not a real disease.Insomnia is not a real disease. Demons and the spirit of satan are obviously at work here. If you live in the light of Jesus Christ are lord and savior, you wouldnt be having these problems. Instead you have turned to self centered fufillment instead of God's uses for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOLOLOL

What a bunch of BS.

http://baby-jesus.info/
Old 09-22-2007, 01:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the bible?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOLOLOL

What a bunch of BS.

[/ QUOTE ]

who photoshopped that weird guy over raptor jesus?
Old 09-22-2007, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the bible?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOLOLOL

What a bunch of BS.

[/ QUOTE ]

who photoshopped that weird guy over raptor jesus?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it was either Jerry Falwell or Billy Graham.