Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2007, 11:51 PM

Default Re: Beat: My Life

I thought that House quote was cool too. Hugh Laurie is amazing in that show.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:53 PM

Lurker, very glad that you are still with us. Please don't do it, things will definitely get better. There have been a couple times in my life where I started considering suicide and I can say that I am very very happy I did not do it.

This thread provoked a lot of support, and most of us don't know you other than your posts here, there are people irl that love you much more. When you find people to share that love with (friends if your family is part of the problem) you will no doubt be very happy someday.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey dudes: new subject

I like chicken.

[/ QUOTE ]

what chicken is best?

[/ QUOTE ]

braised then fried.

p.s. Im going to culinary school, and in like 20+ years Ill hopefully have my tuition paid back and be a exec chef somewhere or own my own ballin restaurant. If you leave us now, youll never get to eat my godly culinary creations.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:56 PM

i [censored] love lurker.
Old 09-01-2007, 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like him, but you know, love is a strong word.
Old 09-01-2007, 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like him, but you know, love is a strong word.

[/ QUOTE ]
wow!! The biggest jerk in this thread just identified himself!
Old 09-01-2007, 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey dudes: new subject

I like chicken.

[/ QUOTE ]

what chicken is best?

[/ QUOTE ]

braised then fried.

p.s. Im going to culinary school, and in like 20+ years Ill hopefully have my tuition paid back and be a exec chef somewhere or own my own ballin restaurant. If you leave us now, youll never get to eat my godly culinary creations.

[/ QUOTE ]

After I win the PowerBall can I hire you as my personal chef?
Old 09-01-2007, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
To those that posted the "he's looking for attention" type posts:

What the [censored] is wrong with you? It takes a real bleeding pussy to post something like that where a hurting person can read it. Even if it were true, what type of postivity can the person take from it? If they ARE looking for attention, likely a barrage of more of the same type of behavior will follow, since they were unsuccessful in their attempt to garner attention. If they AREN'T looking for attention, you have a corpse, and a very sad story. Don't be idiots next time. Kthxbai.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT lurker have you ever been walking down the street and seen like a beer can rolling along the sidewalk and you cant hear anything besides the sound of it clanking along because its night and then your like maybe there are animals in the woods and so you taKE THE TRAIL INTO THE WOODS AND YOU ARE LIKE WTF AM IN THE WOODS LOOKING FOR ANIMALS and then you just lie down and your like im bored so im going to go to a store but all the stores are closed because society is anti insomniac and then your like i could go to a club but i dont want to go because going clubbing makes me depressed/is awkward and so your like i guess iw ll have to go to wal mart and your like wow i hate walmart i guess ill go to the bathroom and then you end up buying food there and when you leave your like hahahahahah i hate that place its time to go steal a pony from walmart because walamrt keeps ponies in the back and then you choose the biege one because no one likes THE BIEGE ONE BECUASE IT LOOKS LIKE COFFEEE and then you decide to ride to a girls house and she says "holy cow you have a biege unicorn" and you tell her its a pony not a unicorn and she say "sorry only my words get quotation marks because im pretty and your not so im right" and like whatever lets ride this unicorn thingy and then the moon is really huge and she decides that she hates you so your like i guess i will have to give you the blue pill kthx enjoiy your journy back to teh matrix bye???????????????????????????
Old 09-01-2007, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
To those that posted the "he's looking for attention" type posts:

What the [censored] is wrong with you? It takes a real bleeding pussy to post something like that where a hurting person can read it. Even if it were true, what type of postivity can the person take from it? If they ARE looking for attention, likely a barrage of more of the same type of behavior will follow, since they were unsuccessful in their attempt to garner attention. If they AREN'T looking for attention, you have a corpse, and a very sad story. Don't be idiots next time. Kthxbai.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT lurker have you ever been walking down the street and seen like a beer can rolling along the sidewalk and you cant hear anything besides the sound of it clanking along because its night and then your like maybe there are animals in the woods and so you taKE THE TRAIL INTO THE WOODS AND YOU ARE LIKE WTF AM IN THE WOODS LOOKING FOR ANIMALS and then you just lie down and your like im bored so im going to go to a store but all the stores are closed because society is anti insomniac and then your like i could go to a club but i dont want to go because going clubbing makes me depressed/is awkward and so your like i guess iw ll have to go to wal mart and your like wow i hate walmart i guess ill go to the bathroom and then you end up buying food there and when you leave your like hahahahahah i hate that place its time to go steal a pony from walmart because walamrt keeps ponies in the back and then you choose the biege one because no one likes THE BIEGE ONE BECUASE IT LOOKS LIKE COFFEEE and then you decide to ride to a girls house and she says "holy cow you have a biege unicorn" and you tell her its a pony not a unicorn and she say "sorry only my words get quotation marks because im pretty and your not so im right" and like whatever lets ride this unicorn thingy and then the moon is really huge and she decides that she hates you so your like i guess i will have to give you the blue pill kthx enjoiy your journy back to teh matrix bye???????????????????????????

[/ QUOTE ]

That totally just happened to me.
Old 09-01-2007, 01:05 AM

Glad to see you're still alive Lurker. I feel like we're bff's because you like Jay-Z, even though we've never talked.