Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2007, 11:22 PM

Default Re: One possible solution

not true. My 91 year-old grandmother is still sharp as a tack.
Old 02-08-2007, 12:36 AM

I think you guys are giving him way too much attention. I'd prefer to just quote this msg and leave it be.. it pretty much explains everything:

[ QUOTE ]
first of all, you're exaggerating how long it takes for people to act. its not in stasis 70% of the time as you state. your claims are ludicrous. the rooms benefit far more from letting people multitable than letting the few players who would stick around just play one.

second, i defended your actions in the past thread you made, but now you have crossed a line. your posts are very trollish and are bringing no value to these forums. you idea does nothing to serve the PARTICIPANTS OF THIS BOARD.

we do not care about the fish who play one table, or people who are too slow to play more than one like you. we care about ourselves, and making money. your idea only serves fish who want to have fun while playing. that is NOT the intent of this board, so don't confuse the two. again, we are all here to learn how to get better in order to make more money.

"Cry me a ufcking river. No more fish, bahawww. If you are doing so well in the current climate STFU and continue playing."

start making positive contributions instead of your whiny posts like the one above. no one cares about how you can't beat the games if there are multitabling tags around. you are just another fish, bottom line. you are NOT a celebrity. you were funny at one point, mostly when we were laughing AT you, not WITH you. once you realized people watched you and started faking it, it stopped being funny. in short, you have become a terrible poster, and bring no worth to 2+2.

-nation

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-08-2007, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wow, no wonder you lose at poker, you have no logical or reasoning ability.

[/ QUOTE ]

The guy can barely figure out whether or not he has a straight, it's quite obvious he doesn't have what it takes to be a winning player.