Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-14-2007, 09:36 PM

Default Re: Kid Nation better be awesome.

[ QUOTE ]
jared wins kid nation

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm thinkin gaylan should win kid nation after calling out the entire town lmfao so ownt. did i mention i hate that green bitch?
Old 11-14-2007, 10:31 PM

wow what a crazy episode.

the minor team shifts was just bizarre. im starting to wonder a) if kids have ideas before the journal tells them what to do and if the producers threaten to kill the kids if they act on it out of turn b) what would happen if the council ignored the journal.

basically my big beef is this. there shouldnt be teams anyway. i mean i know there are the challenges or whatever but i long for seeing what kids could do in a more realistic situation (as unfeasible as it is, they could get closer). sleeping with ur team? wtf! it seems ridiculous.

and there are obviously good cooks out there that should always be cooking. no upper class should exist immediately. jared should have become upper class because he found a way to make money. thats how it works. and lazy losers would/should be killed if they dont work their crappy jobs because they would be worthless.

i realize this is an obvious rant but i want to see a reality show with 40 kids in a town without teams and predetermined leaders, etc.

all that being said, up until now, laurel was doing almost everything right but she really went out of character (editing a huge factor im sure) because she always seemed to have the right spirit in her actions then all of a sudden she goes pyscho protective on her team...basically screwing the town. (and its not like she picked her team fair and square...she just got lucky).

anjay sucks that was obvious. guylan clearly just isnt a leader, no harm there. zach was doing better than taylor but if blaine is an option, u gotta go with it.

the reality of it is, the bigger GUYS are the ones that will a) demand respect b) not be intimidated by other people like anjay is.

essentially the show will end right about the time the most effective and productive system (albeit a terrible and fake one) gets put in place.

also, does sophia have an older sister by any chance cuz i would like to marry her.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

also, does sophia have patience cuz i would like to marry her in 4 years.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-15-2007, 07:26 AM

what kills me is that every week its a HUGE decision for the gold star because TWO people deserve it sosososo much.

but everytime the next episode the kid who didnt win it is completely forgotten... WTF? do they just get pissed and quit when they dont win it?

and jared is by far the best. i want him to win the gold star just so i can see his parents.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but everytime the next episode the kid who didnt win it is completely forgotten... WTF? do they just get pissed and quit when they dont win it?

[/ QUOTE ]

i've thought this too. although greg's name was mentioned a few times before he won. but a kid like pharaoh (starting picking up the effort and his single mom is behind on bills) never even gets air time again. this probably just means they were never really being considered but they editing in a second option for dramatic purposes (and maybe even tell a kid or two to go into the council and nominate the person).

now, a list of people who never get air time by looking at cbs.com:
brett (mohawk kid i think...never seen him speak)
eric (older kid...u see him and he played the piano)
gianna (never knew she existed)
jasmine (only shown signing at talent show otherwise nonexistent)
madison (who?)
maggie (see her around but who?)
migle (maybe the nicole to natasha's paris but still)
sophie (who? maybe they didnt want a name rival to sophia)

and thats not even including a few girls that got featured once (like paris/nicole) or are taylor's sidekicks.
Old 11-23-2007, 02:49 AM

[censored] episode, why did they give the gold star to that stupid bitch laurel? she was ripping into the council one second, the next? thanking them and loving them. god damn hypocrites
Old 11-23-2007, 02:55 AM

Interesting episode. I like the show a lot better with the new council. A few points:

-Blaine is quickly becoming my favorite in the town. Was hilarious when he got the phonograph plate and says "po...no...graph? what the F is that?"

-the green team is really getting on my nerves with their new cocky attitudes, I hope they crash and burn soon

-DK was kind of going psycho which is a little surprising, but Greg and Blaine also kind of lied to him when they sad green team was badmouthing him, when they weren't.

-was pretty pissed Laurel won the star, a dude like Hunter deserves it way more. Laurel has mostly been a huge B lately, although this is probably mostly editing, b/c you would think any non green player should hate her by now.

Comment of the episode, Zach describing Blaine "I think Blaine is a...moderately intelligent individual." Very diplomatic way of calling him a dumbass.
Old 11-23-2007, 05:35 AM

Awesome to see people who watch this too.

Greg and Blaine were fine when they were apart. Once Blaine ran for council, the whole town was screwed. Greg ran just because Blaine ran, and now that they're both on the council it's like thuggery. Watch last night's episode again, and every single thing that comes out of Greg's mouth is meant to intimidate. Even at the end his "apology" wasn't anything of the sort. DK is just going along with the older kids, and the new Green district leader (don't remember his name) is just overwhelmed. They shouldn't have voted Sophia out, I don't think. She stood up for them when other teams were trading around. They've been doing well and I was suprised that they took her out of the spot.
Old 11-23-2007, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Greg and Blaine were fine when they were apart. Once Blaine ran for council, the whole town was screwed. Greg ran just because Blaine ran, and now that they're both on the council it's like thuggery. Watch last night's episode again, and every single thing that comes out of Greg's mouth is meant to intimidate. Even at the end his "apology" wasn't anything of the sort. DK is just going along with the older kids, and the new Green district leader (don't remember his name) is just overwhelmed. They shouldn't have voted Sophia out, I don't think. She stood up for them when other teams were trading around. They've been doing well and I was suprised that they took her out of the spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

All your comments are pretty much spot on. BTW it was Laurel not Sophia who was on the council. Greg and Blaine are pretty much a joke on the council, but I think it makes for great TV so I don't really care. Based on what I've seen from each district I think Zach was the best leader from yellow, DK is probably ok for red, Michael or Laurel for green, and I'm not really sure the blue team has an actual leader.
Old 11-23-2007, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All your comments are pretty much spot on. BTW it was Laurel not Sophia who was on the council. Greg and Blaine are pretty much a joke on the council, but I think it makes for great TV so I don't really care. Based on what I've seen from each district I think Zach was the best leader from yellow, DK is probably ok for red, Michael or Laurel for green, and I'm not really sure the blue team has an actual leader.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops! My bad on mixing up the names.

Yeah it seemed like Greg & Blaine didn't really think being a leader through. Now that they are in charge, they're going to really see how difficult it is. A game where you have to get 35 kids to be quiet, and start over when somebody talks? How did you POSSIBLY think that was going to turn out well? I actually think that Greg is the best leader on Blue, but when he's got his "posse" around him on the council, only bad things can happen. If he was working with Zach, Laurel, and Guylan, they may have been able to control him. No chance, now, though.