Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Coaching/Training > Stoxpoker.com
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2007, 05:40 PM

Default New 6-Max LHE Video From Bryce

Bryce 2-tables $2/$4 LHE 6-max games on Full Tilt. Bryce went ahead and stepped down a couple of levels for the making of this video. But at least he can confidently withstand a down swing of 1.5 million big bets to his bankroll.

Enjoy a free 3 minute demo clip of this video (the image is slightly stretched only in this viewing window within the forum).

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.stoxpoker.com/flash/FlowPlayer.swf" width="640" height="480" id="FlowPlayer">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain" />
<param name="movie" value="http://www.stoxpoker.com/flash/FlowPlayer.swf" />

<param name="quality" value="high" />
<param name="scale" value="noScale" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
<param name="flashvars" value="config={ showPlayListButtons: true, autoPlay: true, playList: [ { url: 'http://www.stoxpoker.com/flash/U-2a.jpg' }, { url: 'http://mediaserver2.stoxpoker.com:8080/D/MD5_141fc334d9debf70e87434a3a69162e1.flv' } ], showFullScreenButton: false, fullScreenScriptURL: 'http://www.stoxpoker.com/flash/fullscreen.js', showMenu: true, menuItems: [ 1, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0 ], initialScale: 'scale' }" />
</object>
Old 11-10-2007, 06:43 PM

Default Re: New 6-Max LHE Video From Bryce

I should just point out that none of our videos are actually squashed like this, I think the way we have the flash "sampler" set up it's converting everything to a particular size [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2007, 09:33 PM

You talk fast.
Old 11-10-2007, 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You talk fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes he does, I usually have to watch your videos twice bryce to get everything your saying. You have so many ideas its hard to get a hold of them all at once. Oh and don't think I'm complaining [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2007, 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You talk fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

We thank you for your forum participation, but please refrain from incessant rambling in your posts. Try to be concise and to the point.
Old 11-11-2007, 02:56 AM

Edit: Ok, that's not kosher [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2007, 05:33 PM

posted a question in the stoxforums
:z
Old 11-12-2007, 06:24 PM

I renewed my membership out of curiosity after seeing the bryce have some excellent results at hu limit and not knowing too much else about his game. His vids are far and away the best I've seen. I actually enjoy watching them a 2nd time, there is just so much information packed into every single video. Probably a bit frustrating for him and your site that these don't get the attention they deserve while people go crazy for sbrugby vids even though those have been very disappointing.

I'm a limit-&gt;nl convert, but I have been playing some hu limit lately with very good results. Really a lot of fun, so much less folding compared to 6max nl and so many more opportunities to really attack people. I wish there was more game selection though, just seems like its always the same regs sitting alone.

anyways great work, looking forward to more hu limit vids, particularly the longer ones vs good aggressive opponents where we can see what adjustments you make over time based on the information you pick up. The classroom vids are extremely helpful also. I watch the 6 max vids but don't get as much out of them since I don't think I'll ever go back to 6max limit. Would certainly be interested in seeing some hu nl vids if you do decide to dabble some more with nl.
Old 11-12-2007, 07:34 PM

We will have a great head-up limit video between Bryce and Stox this weekend. It is the 3rd match between them and both players hole cards are displayed. This one is from the perspective of Bryce.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You talk fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

We thank you for your forum participation, but please refrain from incessant rambling in your posts. Try to be concise and to the point.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with the poster that Bryce talked too fast in his videos. Bryce has a brilliant mind and I suppose he’s not aware that he could think and talk many times quicker than normal people. Anyway, I believe it would be more beneficial for the ‘normal’ viewers if Bryce could slightly slow down his talking speed.

NB: To me, Stox’s speed, tone and context in his videos has been PERFECT.