Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should scum thread titles be allowed?
Yes 27 35.53%
No 17 22.37%
Pokeraddict should use his best judgement 32 42.11%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2007, 02:50 PM

Default Re: PokerPad - AHK hotkey script

[ QUOTE ]

hmm, somewhere exists this script already [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe don't be sad, i use betpot for prima and stars [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] dave rox [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2007, 07:02 PM

Default Re: PokerPad Add-On script

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Xanderz,

I just installed PokerPad Version 0.1.17. This fantastic Script is exactly what I´ve been looking for.
The FullTiltTableRotator Add-On Script gave me the best Multitable session ever.

Question: Are you planing a PokerStarsTableRotator? That would be great!!
If not, is it possible (for a non-programer) to edit the FullTilt Script? If so. could you please give me some advise. Thanks in advance

DoubleUK

[/ QUOTE ]
Full Tilt and Poker Stars client windows are completely different, it would require a completely new script (not just editing the Full Tilt one).
Old 11-25-2007, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you hallo! im not tested yet but looking like it working well, cuz no error. What diffrence between Compiled and Script versions ? Btw i dont have tray icon is it ok ?

[/ QUOTE ]I don't know if the timer script works properly on Poker Stars, just and FYI..

Also, please be sure to read the "Add-On Scripts" section, especially:[ QUOTE ]
If you wish to run these scripts independent of PokerPad, the #NoTrayIcon line should be edited out so that they can be closed. Otherwise, if they are loaded by PokerPad, PokerPad will close them when PokerPad is closed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-25-2007, 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Xanderz,

Would it be possible to make one button for pot or fraction of pot on each street. Say for example the mouse button (MButton) being pot preflop for initial PFR, then 85% of pot for cbet on flop, 70% or so for follow up turn bet and then maybe 50% for river value bet. Then we could go to the other keys for specific variations. That way most of your actions stay with the mouse. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hmm, somewhere exists this script already [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously it is possible [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I will considering doing this for sites that don't already have AHK scripts that will do this.
Old 11-25-2007, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This problem work with delay for me @ PokerStars. Well i told about problem with blinding xbutton1/2 MButton for fold check raise ( sometimes i need to click 1-3 times to turn this action on when im w8ing my turn to act ) now it fixed but work with delay. Same big delay with scroll ( bet pot via mouse scroll ) if i want all-in befor with 0.1.15 version i just move my scroll a lot of time UP and i usuale have full amount at box. Now with same action it raising very slow and if i turn active another window it gonna continue raise amount at another table. Sorry my english is bad but i hope you understand me. Sad but im gonna back to 0.1.15 with bad working call/fold/raise buttons in w8ing to act mode.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hotkeys should be considerably faster in 0.1.19.

[ QUOTE ]
Excellent script and thanks for your work!

I found a bug with Ongame. There are 2 separators for this network. The '.' is the standard separator for values of >= 1000. 1000 will be displayed as 1.000 in game. There is also a decimal separator which is ',' for my language setting. But PokerPad will interpret a pot size of e.g. 1.864 as 1,86 and a potsize bet would be around $1 instead of $1864.

So you need to differentiate between the separator for 1.000 and the decimal separator.

[/ QUOTE ]
Version 0.1.19 has been modified to account for this. You now change the Format field (in Settings Window) from $1,000.00 to $1.000,00 or whatever is appropriate. You can also change the $ sign if that ever is/becomes necessary.

Edit: Link to download the latest version:
http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/PokerPad/
Old 11-25-2007, 08:46 PM

Thanks for the update! Ongame_Bet has a small bug because it wants to use the separator instead of the decimal char to input comma values.

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
Ongame_Bet(bet = "") {
global
ControlFocus, %Ongame_BetAmount%
if (Ongame_Separator &amp;&amp; bet)
;StringReplace, bet, bet, ., % Ongame_Separator
StringReplace, bet, bet, ., % Ongame_Decimal
Bet(bet)
}</pre><hr />
Old 11-25-2007, 09:31 PM

Thanks for reminding me of that - had completely forgotten [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

There was also another bug introduced in 0.1.19 that may allow a hotkey to act on the wrong table. So updating to 0.1.20 is highly recommended!

Download here: http://www.autohotkey.net/~Xander/PokerPad/
Old 11-25-2007, 09:33 PM

Ultrafast update [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Cheers!
Old 11-26-2007, 11:28 AM

Thanks for this script. Excellent
Old 11-26-2007, 11:32 AM

THIS VERSION WORK PERFECT !