Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
Bump

[/ QUOTE ]

Pure Genius!
Old 05-10-2007, 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why would I lie. I run several Poker websites. I have grown up it pittsburgh and know everyone. I know someone revealed him. Read my post or article. I VERIFIED THAT THIS IS HIM FROM WHAT HIS BROTHER SAID! It's verified and you guys are still talking about bots. I also busted colluders at Pokerstars 3 years ago named Justin Halsband and Daniel Zeevie. I know what I'm talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]
Uh, maybe it's that you're trying to argue one of the few points in the thread that nobody's disputing. The replies are a bit torches-and-pitchforks, sure, but that's just the place this thread has gotten to.

(And if you're here to defend the guy, you might note that 12 hours or so ago it was mentioned that he doesn't want his picture in the thread.)
Old 05-10-2007, 11:30 PM

Very simple. I posted that "do not know for fact to protect me from litigation"
Old 05-10-2007, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If they could get PT Pat or PA Josh to verify each of them registered a copy of their programs, this would be proof enough for me that they aren't bots, and were playing for themselves, maybe sharing BR, but probably not being paid a wage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, because they had to set up seperate accounts with FTP, which means seperate funding sources. Then they all had to send in seperate utility bills and stuff during the FTP investigation.

BUT to have seperate PT and PA HUD??? That would clinch it beyond a doubt. No way they could be getting paid a wage with that!

Your ability to reason illogically is astounding. Does NASA know about you?
Old 05-10-2007, 11:33 PM

"he doesnt want his picture in the thread"
This is coming from a guy that hires people and probably doesn't pay them on the books to play in poker rooms will an unfair advantage to take peoples hard earned money.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:35 PM

perhaps he mentioned 8/ hour in attempt to recruit broke players at this room to play for him Why else would he be out playing if it wasn't to go recruit people.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Very simple. I posted that "do not know for fact to protect me from litigation"

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha, if you hadnt spammed it here, no one ever would have seen it. Litigation, lol
Old 05-10-2007, 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If they could get PT Pat or PA Josh to verify each of them registered a copy of their programs, this would be proof enough for me that they aren't bots, and were playing for themselves, maybe sharing BR, but probably not being paid a wage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, because they had to set up seperate accounts with FTP, which means seperate funding sources. Then they all had to send in seperate utility bills and stuff during the FTP investigation.

BUT to have seperate PT and PA HUD??? That would clinch it beyond a doubt. No way they could be getting paid a wage with that!

Your ability to reason illogically is astounding. Does NASA know about you?

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI, this thread would be a lot more on point if people like you avoided their crappy attempts at sarcasm.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"he doesnt want his picture in the thread"
This is coming from a guy that hires people and probably doesn't pay them on the books to play in poker rooms will an unfair advantage to take peoples hard earned money.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see your point in this post. Since when is playing winning poker unfair advantage? Also, yes, he did ask for his picture to be removed and I think you should be honoring his request.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:50 PM

If someone who actually understands statistics could actually explain the important of their stats converging and explain why players using a similiar system or working together would be unable to reach this level of convergence over the sample we have we can just end this thread, and make a new one about hating bots right? What am I missing?