Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > High Stakes MTT
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2007, 03:15 AM

Default Re: FossilMan requests your feedback

#56 - Don't remember what I was thinking, but it can't be that weak of a fold, with no flush draws. But probably a mistake on my part.

#150 - Probably another mistake. Mostly, I was thinking he would pay me off most of the time I flopped a set, as I put him on just what he showed, AA. Even with that, I probably should've folded preflop, and then folded again when he raised.

#170 - Probably another mistake. However, my thinking was I had been pretty aggressive, so if I trapped this hand, he wouldn't give me credit if I hit the flop. Specifically, I felt he wouldn't give me credit for the nut flush if I made. When I missed the flop completely, I am pretty sure the check-fold was correct.

#184 - I was trying to check-raise both times, and they failed to oblige. The river check was pretty obvious, I think. Whether or not I should have gone for the check-raise is open to debate, and very well might have been a mistake.

Thanks for your feedback!

Greg Raymer (FossilMan)
Old 09-29-2007, 11:34 AM

Default Re: FossilMan requests your feedback

Is it possible to load these hand histories into Poker Tracker to make it easier to look at them? When I tried saving the .txt file and loading it into PTO it wold not take them giving an error message.