Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2007, 11:06 PM

Default When will the FT RB posts STOP????????????????????

Is it just me, or are these posts just becoming more and more frequent? Asking the exact same questions again and again and again and...well, I'm sure you get the idea. Does there need to be a special sticky? Does something need to be added to the FAQ? Or since no one bothers to search, will a sticky not make a difference either? It's simple, everyone:

1) If you don't have an account there, RB is fixed at 27%, just sign up with your favorite affiliate. Don't have one? The ones advertising on this site are reliable.

2) You have only had a play money account? Ask an affiliate, maybe they can get you set up, likely depends on your situation.

3) You already have a real money account? You're out of luck. Yes, it sucks. We've rehashed all of the reasons they should and shouldn't do it. There is talk they may try and set SOMETHING up for non-RB customers, we'll just have to wait and see.

There. I feel much better now. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Edit to add: While I'm on the subject of oft-repeated questions, no there is NO rakeback at Stars. Affiliates aren't paid any MGR, so there can't even be "secret" rakeback arrangements. FPPs can equate to near RB figures if you play enough.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:31 AM

Default Re: When will the FT RB posts STOP????????????????????

i'd go and create a gimmick to create a thread asking about rakeback at ft....but i know someone will miss this thread and post it anyway...
Old 04-27-2007, 03:57 PM

Default Re: When will the FT RB posts STOP????????????????????

I notice that about 1/3 of these Full Tilt threads are moved here from other forums including the last two.