Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2007, 11:12 AM

Default Re: Old-Timers Game (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
guys i really think chuckles/oh should go today

[/ QUOTE ]

I REALLY think your opinion means squat since you have proven over and over that you haven't been reading the thread.

[/ QUOTE ]
We don't need Esk's opinions...at all. The only thing we need to know is that he's a villager.

Do you think he's a villager? Can you ever see that wolf team eating Tokyo if he is?
Old 06-26-2007, 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you think he's a villager? Can you ever see that wolf team eating Tokyo if he is?

[/ QUOTE ]
isn't*
Old 06-26-2007, 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and I'm REALLY thinking its Chuck at this point

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Old 06-26-2007, 11:27 AM

For the record, I think the final 2 have to be VR and Eskimo and some confirmed. Whoever is with them needs to do some real serious thinking about this.

On Day 2, Tokyo claimed to peek Eskimo and DMK. He was not killed that night. Was it because he was wrong about Eskimo or was it because the wolves didn’t believe any seer would claim Day 2 with 2 villagers. On Day 3, Tokyo says he peeked xorbie as a villager. Tokyo survives Night 3. On Day 4, Tokyo says he peeked boiler as a wolf. Boiler gets lynched and is a wolf. Tokyo dies.

Now, does Tokyo die because all of his peeks were true and the wolves decided he really was a seer that came out Day 2...or did the wolves FPS to try and clear Eskimo?

The argument for VR being a villager is that she switched her vote to Jared at a key time and pushed some other wolves. Well that and Shorty will make our lives hell if we lynch Patton and VR and they both turn up villager. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I am now going to say something sacrereligious and risk the rath of VR. I have thought she was a wolf most of the game. She has made only one post that made me go “Hmmm….maybe she is a villager.” Everything else, has made me go “Wow, VR is evil.” Problem is, I never trust my reads and I knew she would never get lynched. VR - If you are a villager, I apologize to you now, but I don’t see the wolves FPSing the Tokyo lynch, and I think too many people are looking past you. I have no idea why, except that Shorty said you were cleared and you voted for some wolves.

With all of the above said, we need to go IY, Chuck and OH first. But I have a real gut feeling that will not end the game. And I hope I am very wrong and game is over before final 3.

OK – those are my thoughts.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:38 AM

KM - the point OH is making is that at that point in the game wolfs would never be fpsing to clear one player that could have potentially been peeked with both seers out anyway. it would be suicide at that point to do anything BUT seer hunt.

fwiw im not sure i agree with him, but im just sayin
Old 06-26-2007, 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
VR - If you are a villager, I apologize to you now

[/ QUOTE ]

Not accepted until you are dead and can't lose us the game by voting me.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:43 AM

why dont we just kill vr now? that way we have no chance of losing in the final three <font color="white">lol no not rly</font>
Old 06-26-2007, 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
VR - If you are a villager, I apologize to you now

[/ QUOTE ]

Not accepted until you are dead and can't lose us the game by voting me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah...like I said, maybe I am wrong, but those are the kind of posts I don't see villager VR making.

I will be solely responsible for losing the game if you are a villager and I vote for you in the final 3?

When did you start thinking that <u>one</u> person's misread is ever the blame for the village losing a game? Seems like a pretty harsh and personal thing to say and I am not sure villager VR would say something quite so attacking. Or at least I hope she wouldn't.

I will adjust my reads accordingly, if you turn up villager. And if I, personally, <u>lose the game for the village</u> (as you say), then I guess I will have to live with that.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why dont we just kill vr now? that way we have no chance of losing in the final three <font color="white">lol no not rly</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

I think not....

Are you trying to sound wolfy? (Actually, I think you take some form of pleasure in confusing the village as much as possible, regardless of your role.)

I will probably vote you out of spite and give the wolves the game, if I am in the final 3. Just so you know....I am dead serious.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:57 AM

Actually, check this out:

You don't ever have to lynch me if you don't want to. There's a strong case for me being a villager and that case lies in wolf interactions.

Elroy - Jumped on me for being flippant [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] immediately after my first d1 posts. Never let up. I came back and him and helped lead his lynch. Contrived? Seriously doubt it.

Boiler - Claimed seer and put 100% truthful roles in his list. He even had mets as a wolf to try and clear him. Then, on top of that, he put OH as his #1 villager. Why would he do that if I was a wolf with him? It's completely inconsistent with his goal to clear mets.

Mets - Look at our conversations. Very natural. He was extra nice to me when I kept saying that I thought he was village. Look back at those exchanges around the time of traz's death and afterwards.

Spook - Need I say more? I led his lynch when the wolves were already down and in trouble. I called him on how he avoided confrontation with me. He dodged it by quoting my Bugs Bunny pic and trying to make a joke. He died with his vote on me. TOTALLY not contrived. (not if you know how Spook plays as a wolf...and I've been a wolf with him before read: Simpsons)

So yeah, you don't even have to vote for me if you don't want.