Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2007, 11:44 AM

Default Re: * * * Official WPT Niagara Thread * * *

Bahahahahahahahaha

Unfortunately busting was not involved. It was soon into my second song we were talking and I said "you're a stripper, thats what you're supposed to do" and she threw a tantrum, saying stuff like, "who do you think I am, a hooker? you think I'm here to get you off so you can bust on me?" type [censored]. She stormed out and got the bouncers to collect her money.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:44 AM

man hanging out briefly with atimos at London and a bit in Niagra and being at his starting table makes it that much more hilarious picturing a kid who looks like he's 12 and very soft spoken saying this to a 300 lb Black Bouncer with a Barbie blonde to his right bitching at the cum on her fake [censored].

Yes I included a bunch of stereotypes because hell their more likely to be true.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
God im an idiot. I tried to bluff a fish that I later found out got in the tournament through a $27 sat. I have 146,000, which is around aerage. I had 350,000 before the disaster. Hopefully tomorrow goes well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Black dude w/ A5?
Old 10-30-2007, 11:51 AM

lozl shaun

I think it was probably the fact that she wasnt getting fully naked like my other dancers that sparked my line and her tantrum.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:07 PM

was I right on the details? lol, cya at pca/aussie if you choose same one as I do.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:10 PM

You nutted on a fully clothed stripper? How f'ing hot was she?
Old 10-30-2007, 12:22 PM

So on the way to the Buffalo airport we are directed to take the cab over to the station to get further checked.

This had me really nervous on the fact that 1 in 1 billion times some spiteful worker at my hotel hid heroin in my luggage when i wasnt looking before i left, but my fears were soon calmed when the agent knew was online poker was.

apparantly they have been stopping every person coming from the tournament, so expect some delays. earlier today someone who was in the poker tournament failed to claim their 10k+ in cash, and as a result it was seized and anyone who said the AOL keyword "poker" today was gonna get stopped and searched.

Good thing I like to come to airports 2 hours early for no reason, otherwise I'd have missed my flight.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:13 PM

zugwat is 2/40.

glgl.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:14 PM

Just got back from the tourney area, they made the money. Jeff had like 150k or so, Roothlus, Sctrojans, and probably others I'm forgetting are still in.

Reporting sites are generally off because they're not really allowed to get close to the tables.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:19 PM

From P5's live

With 47 people left bubble play was in full effect and the blinds were 2k / 4k with a 500 ante. At table four Dan Shak made an opening raise and from late position Jeff "ActionJeff" Garza (left) put out 30k on top of Shak's 12k bet. The action folded to Shak who thought for a minute before asking how muc Garza had behind.

Jeff didn't say anything but moved his hands so his stack could be seen and after a while the floor estimated he had about 100k left. Shak then took another moment before saying "I just can't believe you would raise with AK there so I am going to fold this" as he tossed pocket jacks face up onto the table."

Garza them silently turned over his powerhouse hand - the 4diamond2diamond and sent Shak into a rant as the level came to a close. "You are going to risk 40k to win 15k on the bubble." Shak said in his mini tirade somewhat directed at Jeff somewhat just to the table in general. "It's just not good poker, but whatever" Shak finally finished up.