Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community

Old 10-28-2007, 09:58 PM

Default Re: * * * Official WPT Niagara Thread * * *

[ QUOTE ]
this is, and was, unendingly more hilarious than what vivek is making it out to be

i'll post more later but let me say that when vivek called 911 and they asked him where he was, he said "niagara" and then "ontario", and then politely ordered an ambulance

[/ QUOTE ]

one time Vivek decided to buy a pair of nice pants so he could come to dinner with us in a nice restaurant. He was wearing blue sweatpants and we told him he'd probably be able to get in anyway, but he was insistent and left as we entered the restaurant. 30 minutes later, Vivek shows up at our table still wearing his sweatpants, holding an Armani bag with a $900 pair of dress pants in it. Vivek said he didn't want to put them on because he might be able to get in without them. He returned them after the dinner.
Old 10-28-2007, 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is, and was, unendingly more hilarious than what vivek is making it out to be

i'll post more later but let me say that when vivek called 911 and they asked him where he was, he said "niagara" and then "ontario", and then politely ordered an ambulance

[/ QUOTE ]

one time Vivek decided to buy a pair of nice pants so he could come to dinner with us in a nice restaurant. He was wearing blue sweatpants and we told him he'd probably be able to get in anyway, but he was insistent and left as we entered the restaurant. 30 minutes later, Vivek shows up at our table still wearing his sweatpants, holding an Armani bag with a $900 pair of dress pants in it. Vivek said he didn't want to put them on because he might be able to get in without them. He returned them after the dinner.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW.
Old 10-28-2007, 10:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW.

[/ QUOTE ]

nhfunkii...

noahsd...

psyduck???
Old 10-28-2007, 11:04 PM

James Fricke has been eliminated when his jack high flush ran into an opponents queen high flush.
Old 10-28-2007, 11:15 PM

Yeah, that sucked. Unpaired board, two card flushes, Ac on the board.

My table was amazing and I got dealt [censored] all day. Jean Robert kept making monsters against my top pair.
Old 10-28-2007, 11:22 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-29-2007, 01:53 AM

44.5k going into tomorrow. Had a huge hand where KK>AA and 99 aipf. Turn spade river spade ONE TIME YO.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:31 AM

47.5k after day 1 despite Mr. harrington 2 outing me for 30k
Old 10-29-2007, 02:46 AM

Hungry since I hardly ate today. Gonna go eat at the famous place by myself since everyone is asleep/tired/eaten and whatnot. If you are bored come say hi as I will feel like a loser by myself.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:54 AM

Found a link for seating assignments tomorrow on p5s. http://www.pocketfives.com/6CE4C194-...B7402747C.aspx

If you notice I'm at table 4 seat 3 w/ SirWatts seat 5 and Jovial Gent seat 7 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]