Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-27-2007, 02:30 AM

Default Re: Heroes - 11/26 - A whole bunch of stuff going on

sylar needs his own show, one without mexicans, unless its him going on a rampage killing mexicans for fun.

kristen bell is hot.

hiro's line of 'i have to avenge my father' made me choke

mohinder is super humanly dumb.

every scene with claire was painful to watch.

glad this show ends in a week. will be looking forward to doing something else on monday nights. will not watch again unless sylar gets to kill a lot of people next season.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:32 AM

OMG this show was horrendous. The scene where the dude came to Claire's house to bring the ashes was a joke, like he would ever be able to walk out of there when the crazy wife has a gun and grieving. The comic book escapade was a complete waste of time. The whole storyline of Sylar turning Mya was unbelievably bad. The part where her bro found the article and she was like "NO, NO I don't believe it" was easily the most annoying of this episode, how stupid can one person be?. Adam and Peter at VPratts house was also terrible. Adam lets her loose with the shotgun right in front of her....what do they think is going to happen? Peter says "you didn't have to do that" and then brushes it all off after thinking about it for a sec...just horrible. I sound so negative but there was very little that was good about this episode.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why is Peter a freaking moron? Everyone keeps telling him Adam is bad, and he just keeps denying it for no reason.

[/ QUOTE ]
Trusting Victoria wouldn't make sense. Adam busted him out of the pokey for crying out loud. Why he doesn't mind read him I don't know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya wtf is that?????He can just read Adam's thoughts if he wanted to know the truth. Hiro also could've tried to explain what was happening before trying to run through Peter to kill Adam [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I don't think that is going to work out too well for Hiro. I knew Peter was going to back him though.

Does anyone know if next week is the last show ever? I imagine they will try to bring it back next year if possible but I really have no idea how the ratings are. The writing is very bad, that's for sure. This could be a great show though with the right writers and some good storylines, but I doubt it will survive if this weak ass trend continues.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I love how Alejandro suddenly knows the english language... sylar-" yeah i killed her" alejandro - "see he admits it, he's a murderer" a full sentence of english yet he had no idea what sylar was saying when he threatened him

[/ QUOTE ]

the word "yes" or "yeah" is generally pretty understandable to almost anyone, whether they know english or not. i don't know spanish, but if he said "si" i would understand.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Adam lets her loose with the shotgun right in front of her....what do they think is going to happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly what he planned to have happen. Him killing her.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The little "I've been killed, blah, blah, blah" speech was awful and West's line after that (which I've thankfully already forgotten) was worse.

[/ QUOTE ]

This scene + the everything with the mimic, especially the 'I just had an idea!' eyebrow raise when she decides to go after the crooks

+ Peter's stupidity

were as bad as anything the show has ever done.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Adam lets her loose with the shotgun right in front of her....what do they think is going to happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly what he planned to have happen. Him killing her.

[/ QUOTE ]

How does Peter not see that?
Old 11-27-2007, 03:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Peter isn't the brightest star in the sky.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Peter isn't the brightest star in the sky.

[/ QUOTE ]

Serioysly. This season Peter has challenged Mohinder for Greatest Super Retard Power. It's too close a race to call at this point.

Anyway like everyone else is saying, this show has such awesome potential, but the fact that every character acts ridiculously retarded in every situation just ruins it too much. The "it's a comic book, just enjoy it" argument doesn't work for me either, I dunno, bleh. Of course, I'll never stop watching it anyway.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:08 AM

alskfjaslkfjasdlfj

Things that are bad

- Hayden even being called upon to emote. STFU and look hot. Also, nobody cares that you're leaving West, because WE ALL HATE HIM.

- that Adam dude has one note, and it's playyyyyyyyyyed. Plz to be finding a bad guy who doesn't make me think I'm watching CBS instead.

- Peter and Hiro have sick crazy powers, and the only reason this plot ever moves is because they're [censored] idiots.

- Mohinder.

Things that are ok

- NO plot. It has no point, but at least it wasn't totally stupid

- Hiro stuff was kinda ok. Ando cracks me up even though all his jokes are stupid.

Things that were good

- Sylar and the Mexicans.

- Kristen Bell and Bob's [censored] up relationship

- Chuck, which owns the [censored] out of this [censored] show.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Things that were good

- Sylar and the Mexicans.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf. unless you mean "Sylar finally killing one of the Mexicans b/c we hate them so much"

(they're actually Dominican's)