Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2007, 03:01 PM

Default Re: Important Notice: AP/Vegas Poker - Loses Cash Outs!

vegaspoker24/7 has always been "prompt/good/friendly/etc." to me...weird

cashouts have always been in a timely manner and correct amounts
Old 08-17-2007, 03:29 PM

Hey buddy, I live in Costa Rica and have a very good relation with one of the Big guys at UB/Absolute... provide me your screen name and with pleasure I will have this guy check your case.

From what I understand they are changing lots of procedure and staff to become once again the most reliable site...

cheers..
Old 08-18-2007, 11:09 PM

Watchdog - thanks for offering to help. I appreciate it. I've already dealt pretty extensively with some really senior level people @ Vegas Poker. If you think you can still be of some help, lemme know. Thank you all for your support.
Old 08-21-2007, 02:44 AM

Hi All - Gian here, PRM at VegasPoker247.

FYI, I generally stay pretty quiet and enjoy the threads, however occassionally I feel the need to speak out.

This player has been making this claim for quite some time, both directly and through several affiliates and forums. Each time we have done a thorough investigation, and each time we have come to the same conclusion - at no time was his account balance large enough to have been able to have been able to request a cashout in that amount.

We have sent the player a complete transaction history depicting every single transaction that he made, and it clearly shows that no withdrawal request was processed, and that his account balance remained under $2,000 the entire time he played on the site.

Furthermore each successful request, which he claims happened, results in 2 emails being sent to the player - the first confirming the withdrawal request and the second confirming the withdrawal completed.

The player has neither of these. We are of course always concerned when we receive claims like this, and investigate thorougly. My personal policy has always to err on the side of the player, but in this case there is simply no evidence.

His last email to us suggesting that if we gave him a "partial" of his claim he would not post on 2+2 only proves to me that his claim is false - if it were true he would not only hold out for the entire amount, but also not try to blackmail us by threatening us with an "expose" to the rest of you.

Sorry to have taken up so much of your time.

Sigh,
Old 08-21-2007, 02:51 AM

to long and made me rather pick my nose,

seriously
Old 08-21-2007, 02:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My personal policy has always to err on the side of the player, but in this case there is simply no evidence

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course, if OP continues to disagree (which I think it is unlikely - I assume they'll slink off to never be seen again) they could simply post some evidence that they did have this money.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:10 AM

As Gian says he does not post much, in his years with AP I don't think he posted more then a couple of times and the same can be said with his time at VP247. I have worked close with Gian in the past and feel he is among the most honest people in the industry and if he says this is a lie then I 100% believe him.

The OP posted this in 8 or 10 different forums here at 2+2. As said it was likely a blackmail attempt. He probably ran hot and donked it all off and is still in a rage. I've never known of AP or VP247 to screw a player out of a cashout. In fact I believe when Goal Poker screwed players AP actually paid them when they really were not obligated to do so. If I remember correctly they even sent players from Goal to the WSOP that got screwed. I don't see why they would not pay this.

There are so many player frauds out there. I have a feeling this is one of them.