and then playing the WCOOP would be a good
strategy to AVOID having any history on your
account...
Old 10-03-2007, 11:35 AM

Default Re: WCOOP main event sensation - winner under investigation

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why couldnt he just get his sister to call them and be like yeah i was playing blah blah blah.

I dont see how they can prove it wasnt actually his sister?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is much like the Exclusive/El Capitano incident, except there is one account with zero history of play.
I would think an investigation on when the account was made and how funded reveals much more than we can know at this point.

If one can simply make multiple accounts and play them by having said person at their house at the time the genie is way the hell out of the bottle on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

what was this? those two nicknames are used by two different and very wellknown young players.

[/ QUOTE ]
Marcel thanks you for the compliments, but you seriously need to step away from this thread...try the search feature for starters
Old 10-03-2007, 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
out of interest who is playing play2kill in the pokerstars games if not him? someone pm me...

[/ QUOTE ]

Michael Thuritz aka Tipex
Old 10-03-2007, 11:41 AM

why does pokerstars homepage say nothing about this?

and with regards to the video, the wrotten transcrpit of the FT is here:
http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/2007/1...illion-in.html
Old 10-03-2007, 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why couldnt he just get his sister to call them and be like yeah i was playing blah blah blah.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is much like the Exclusive/El Capitano incident, except there is one account with zero history of play.
I would think an investigation on when the account was made and how funded reveals much more than we can know at this point.

If one can simply make multiple accounts and play them by having said person at their house at the time the genie is way the hell out of the bottle on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

what was this? those two nicknames are used by two different and very wellknown young players.

[/ QUOTE ]
Marcel thanks you for the compliments, but you seriously need to step away from this thread...try the search feature for starters

[/ QUOTE ]

lol im not luske if thats what youre implying.

and how did i compliment u aye one of those two players?
Old 10-03-2007, 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
whether these allegations come to be truth or not, i think you can see why on-line poker will not be legalized in the usa, anytime soon.

it's interesting how everyone was berating the usa for making on-line poker illegal based upon it being classified as a game of chance, when the real concern is that on-line poker does not have the security in place to prevent cheating.

i will not be surprised if more euro countries start to ban on-line poker for security reasons. the on-line sites have very well demonstrated that they are more interested in raking in the rake today, rather than spending capital to provide the adequate security measures needed in today and tomorrow's on-line world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really just never understood this logic and such at all. Well they have problems so lets just make them illegal and deny people the opportunity to make their own decisions and possibly infringe on their freedom. Instead of we can fix the problems by legalizing it and allow people opportunities they want and make everyone happy.

Also online horse betting will still be legal last I knew, and no one has ever fixed a horser ace.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
''very well known YOUNG players''.....
......''Marcel thanks you for your compliments''

think about it....
Old 10-03-2007, 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i find it really hard to believe mark wont get his account frozen and his play2kill account banned, with wcoop funds seized and redistributed.

someone let ka$ino know he could be rich(er)

[/ QUOTE ]
stars let zj keep his money.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not true. Stars took all the money that I had ever cashed for in tournaments where I had more than one account entered in. The money was redistributed to players afaik. The amount was about $3,400, and I believe included two cashes.

I never even bothered to mention to Stars that one of those cashes was completely legitimate because it was actually being piloted by someone else, because compared to Party, they let me off easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

More justification. "even tho i cheated my big win was legit so im still good"

[/ QUOTE ]

Not justifying at all. I was stupid and screwed up bigtime and deserved a heavy punishment. Multi-accounting is wrong, and if the WCOOP winner is proven guilty, he should have all the winnings seized so that they can be redistributed to the other players that rightfully deserve the money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good post ZJ. I'm glad that you've learned from all that craziness. Maybe this Mark guy will be as humbled oldcountry-style by getting his monies froze.

gl,
--GA
Old 10-03-2007, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
whether these allegations come to be truth or not, i think you can see why on-line poker will not be legalized in the usa, anytime soon.

it's interesting how everyone was berating the usa for making on-line poker illegal based upon it being classified as a game of chance, when the real concern is that on-line poker does not have the security in place to prevent cheating.

i will not be surprised if more euro countries start to ban on-line poker for security reasons. the on-line sites have very well demonstrated that they are more interested in raking in the rake today, rather than spending capital to provide the adequate security measures needed in today and tomorrow's on-line world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really just never understood this logic and such at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because his logic was based on skewed and incorrect assumptions on how the world works. Online poker isn't going anywhere.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
''very well known YOUNG players''.....
......''Marcel thanks you for your compliments''

think about it....

[/ QUOTE ]

i know the connection between one of those players and marcel luske but i dont get your point.

stop being ridic and say twhat you want to say.

can someone link this story please? i find it interesting because i ahve never heard of it and i hold one of those player sin very high regard.
Closed Thread