Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2007, 04:46 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Revoked My Chat!

This screams of Black jack.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jack,

I, for one, want to support you in starting interesting and thought provoking threads. There's no way I would have found out about important issues like Daniel Negreanu shaving his head without your collossal contributions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok... Ok... enough of the bushleague "insulting rebuttal". Comedy 101 stuff (myself included).

The Celebrity Roast. One of the most traditional and enduring comedic forms used today.

Lets see who has the talk or who has the c*ck! I propose a "2+2 Roast Off":

Jen Harmon, Mikey the Mouth, Gustov "The Great Dane" Hansen, Phil Ivey, Paul "The Hairy Eskimo" Clark, and Brandi Rose (what the hell) are all sittin at your table. Roast away!

Just to get it out of the way and save space ... "Jack High is a douchebag", "Sic the Comedy Police on him", "You're an unfunny jerkoff", "His name is Black Jack", etc. etc.

Ok... let the Roast commence! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 02-07-2007, 04:51 PM

Yeah I'm glad they banned your chat.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Jack,

I, for one, want to support you in starting interesting and thought provoking threads. There's no way I would have found out about important issues like Daniel Negreanu shaving his head without your collossal contributions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok... Ok... enough of the bushleague "insulting rebuttal". Comedy 101 stuff (myself included).

The Celebrity Roast. One of the most traditional and enduring comedic forms used today.

Jen Harmon, Mikey the Mouth, Gustov "The Great Dane" Hansen, Phil Ivey, Paul "The Hairy Eskimo" Clark, and Brandi Rose (what the hell) are all sittin at your table. Roast away!

Just to get it out of the way and save space ... "Jack High is a douchebag", "Sic the Comedy Police on him", "You're an unfunny jerkoff", "His name is Black Jack", etc. etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
Um, let's not.
Old 02-07-2007, 05:06 PM

You should feel lucky, mine got banned for 3 months because me and a buddy were talking about a stripper party [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-07-2007, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You should feel lucky, mine got banned for 3 months because me and a buddy were talking about a stripper party [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

A bunch of Nazis whith a rigged site!!!
Old 02-07-2007, 05:16 PM

I told a Full Tilt Pro that I will eat his children and bathe and their blood. (Ivey)

1 month
Old 02-07-2007, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Jack,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Um, let's not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just as I thought Otnemem (shrivel). Have a nice day!
Old 02-07-2007, 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I told a Full Tilt Pro that I will eat his children and bathe and their blood. (Ivey)

1 month

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you do that hobo? Afterall, shouldnt you be begging for food or something somewhere instead of threatening people?
Old 02-07-2007, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Jack,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What, no takers on the Roast? Just as I thought... a bunch of whiners on this site who can't put up... shrivel up faster than my nutsack lying on your mothers muff.