Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2007, 10:56 PM

Default Re: Ask a playa how to GET LAID

I have a couple of scenarious for you... I am a 21 year old male, Im going to see a girl at 7 o clock for a date. I dont plan on drinking very much. How many times and at what time(s) should I masterbate in order to be able to still nut, but be able to impress her with my sexing abilities but still nut?

same scenario and I plan on drinking heavily?
Old 09-04-2007, 10:57 PM

BUMP

the bar is right down the street I can go back
Old 09-04-2007, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's not always easy. If you've been drinkin a bunch you might have what they call whiskey dick which pretty much eliminates your chances of nutin. Other times it's just nerves come into play and make it hard to nut.

It's best to prepare by not jerkin off at all for a few days in advance. The ensures you got a fully loaded gun just waitin to bust out. It's better to go quick then not go at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is not true at all, if you dont at least last 3 minutes you will not be [censored] any other chick thats friends with her because they will be laughing about you. I fail to nut a lot of the time unless i dont wrap it or im sober and even sober i have trouble sometimes.(drink a lot and take paxil which affects my sex, major beat) Anyway ive never had a girl complain for me not getting off. If you are a virgin not jacking off furiously the day before and of you think youy got a shot at porkin a kidsh*itter because otherwise you will bust almost as soon as the condoms on and you will just be embarrassed.

[ ] op has givin any credible advice or evidence that leads me to believe hes a player
Old 09-04-2007, 10:59 PM

Anytime you cross into this student teacher thing there's ALWAYS a risk of getting fired. However since they are legal it's not as big of a deal as you might think. There's no rule against it.

First you need to pick a mark. Let them come to you. There are lonely girls out there all over the place and many fantasize about banging the teacher. It will usually be a chic who is really involved int eh class. Keep your eyes open and you'll see the signs of the one wanting it. DO NOT try and pick one yourself. Once you find the mark.. you can start to be a little extra friendly towards her but nothing extreme.

Find out what she drives and park next to her so you can run into her outside of class. A friendly invite to lunch will do the trick. If she's interested she'll say yes. If she's not she'll say no and you haven't crossed any boundaries so things won't get weird.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a couple of scenarious for you... I am a 21 year old male, Im going to see a girl at 7 o clock for a date. I dont plan on drinking very much. How many times and at what time(s) should I masterbate in order to be able to still nut, but be able to impress her with my sexing abilities but still nut?

same scenario and I plan on drinking heavily?

[/ QUOTE ]

if you dont have sex much and havent had problems in the psat amount of masturbation beforehand will ruin yyour chances once that poon hits yo schlong youll fire ready...drinking just dont black out and you should be fine
Old 09-04-2007, 11:08 PM

Its pretty common knowledge that girls don't like sex and they appreciate you getting it over with as quickly as possible.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its pretty common knowledge that girls don't like sex and they appreciate you getting it over with as quickly as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially after you marry them...........
Old 09-04-2007, 11:12 PM

Find out what nights she works and start to become a reg and flirt with her. Once you become her friend then you ask her to come to a party and put it to her. NFL cheerleaders are [censored] but you'll have to be real good looking to bang her. Looks are all they care about. If your not just give up.. it ain't gonan happen. Or become an NFL player.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:13 PM

My girlfriends asleep and I'm kinda horny, how do I wake her up but not have her too angry with me to [censored]? Also she's been asleep for a few hours, what if her breath stinks, should I bring her a toothbrush and toothpaste?
Old 09-04-2007, 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

incorrect, girls indeed love sex, unless a)u suck at it(busting before they even start to get worked up) b) its your wife or c) u do something [censored] up during it