Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2007, 09:04 PM

Default Re: Weekly PLO Game? Any Interest?

Well my thinking was that cash game would be better than a MTT because most of plan is to use these skills in a cash setting not a tournament setting.

As for the aggression, it was my understanding that everyone would play AS IF they were playing at their bankroll level and not treating it like a play money situation. ( Remple had a good point for those of you with big stakes maybe you can have side action based on your performance if you need that).

LOL. Of course apparently I don't know how you guys think!

I assumed that everyone would understand that we will play as if it were a real game, at the level you are used to being bankrolled at or the point is entirely missed.

The time of the tourney can be structured for european players and american players because I realize there are a lot european players.

LOL as for the $50 PLO idea NO WAY LOL I can't afford that and I don't want to go broke. I wanted to learn. My normal game is $25PLO so that is not possible, at least, in the game I wanted to get going.

I mean for this to be at the lowest stakes of PLO JUST for educational purposes... the idea is not to destroy one another but to treat it as a training exercise.

LOL you guys are so agressive! I don't mean for this to be a battle ground NOT really what I was thinking. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]