Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2007, 12:09 AM

Default Re: X-Post from NVG: WCOOP ME champion is play2kill (Multi-Accounting)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Last I checked, cruising around in a 300,000$ car, travelling the world, and partying, is about as "rich and varied" as it comes.

[/ QUOTE ]

This pretty much sums it up.

You know he meant the OTHER meaning of 'rich', right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously I knew that, I'm not a dumbass. However, the "rich" lifestyle that 2p2ers/my generation generally idolize is the lifestyle I described.

Sexy cars, women, travelling world, money in da bank shawty whachu drank, etc.? Do you really think I'm a moron? You don't see too many happy bums.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are a complete moron if you think that your ethics in online poker correlate at all to the lifestyle you live.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, it's a real stretch to think that someone's ethics in poker correlate to their ethics in life, amirite?

[/ QUOTE ]

So is JJ going to steal change from "The Jimmy Fund?" because he has multiaccounted MTTS? Please enlighten me on what you think JJ's real life ethics prove to be bad, because of poker. ENLIGHTEN ME. Because he is one of the most well-rounded, motivated, generous, loyal, caring, idk whole shabang throw in some other good attributes, people I know.

Aside from that he's [censored] 17 and gonna buy a [censored] lambo and going to travel the world when he's 18 to play w/e donkaments he wants to and win another million or too, partying/enjoying the entire time. Is that not rich/varied? I just don't understand wtf point your trying to prove. Whether or not someone multiaccounts a poker tournament really doesn't translate at all to who they are as a person.

[/ QUOTE ]

So he's going to buy a lambo and travel the world with money he stole and cheated other people out of and you wonder why we think he is a scumbag douche?? Are you [censored] kidding me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't referring to him being a scumbag douche. (which I believe he isn't)

I was referring to the "rich and varied" lifestyle Nath claimed that the "loner cheaters" didn't have.

Last I checked, cruising around in a 300,000$ car, travelling the world, and partying, is about as "rich and varied" as it comes. I could be wrong though as I don't have much experience. I def would fall into the "loner cheater" category, minus the fact that I don't cheat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok i misunderstood then. I would agree with you that these guys are probably not loners. I'll agree to disagree on him being a scumbag douche tho.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Last I checked, cruising around in a 300,000$ car, travelling the world, and partying, is about as "rich and varied" as it comes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just stop before you really start to show your true colors. You obviously have a diluted view of reality because your friend has made some easy money. It's okay, he'll still love you when it comes crashing down.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously I knew that, I'm not a dumbass. However, the "rich" lifestyle that 2p2ers/my generation generally idolize is the lifestyle I described.

Sexy cars, women, travelling world, money in da bank shawty whachu drank, etc.? Do you really think I'm a moron? You don't see too many happy bums.

[/ QUOTE ]

didnt you burn money in front of a homeless person before and laugh while doing so?
Old 10-03-2007, 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no problem with people who live the lifestyle. But, I can say that anyone who idolizes that lifestyle is probably a douche. It's like how rock stars are cool, but people over the age of 14 who idolize rock stars are among the worlds cheesiest people.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

didnt you burn money in front of a homeless person before and laugh while doing so?

[/ QUOTE ]

J- I love you again, I am sorry for the doubt.
Also, if this is true you are unequivocally among the worlds bigger douche bags.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He deserved it. He tried to angleshoot my drunk friend into giving him money by attacking his insecurity of not getting pussy by lowering the value of the girls we were with by calling them not that hot, thus raising my friend's value to establish some sort of connection with him. It was only after the second time he approached my friend that I thought he deserved it. Aside from that, I am just a bitter, spiteful, angry, human being and might even do it for fun.

Also, I don't know what you are pointing out? I've said numerous times in this thread that I don't live a "rich and varied" lifestyle like Nath. I'm just saying JJ is all that and a bag of chips from personal experience. And from what I've heard so is ZeeJustin and Play2kill. It just seems so childish and stupid to make personal attacks at people's lifestyles over online poker ethics. I think it is perfectly akin to the morons that would insult someone's appearance after they win a Poker Tournament.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol dickuptheassaments

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't make him a bad person. In his circle homeless people aren't even real people. Luckily this is no indication of the type of person we're dealing with.

I feel like I'm one of the few people who doesn't get riled up over this stuff.

My edge was huge in the tourney (people sucked way more than I expected), if multi-accounting lowers my EV by a few bucks, not the end of the world.