Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2007, 11:55 PM

Default Re: X-Post from NVG: WCOOP ME champion is play2kill (Multi-Accounting)

[ QUOTE ]

Is he allowed to marry my sister though? I want to know how to grade various scumbag acts. I nominate sirio11 to be the judge. What scumbag acts are forgivable and what one's immediately make you deserve to be incarcerated for life/burnt at the stake?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, Sirio is a good judge. Your sister is too young to get married. She has too much life to live first.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:56 PM

can we just sticky this thread please?
Old 10-02-2007, 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, I LOVE these threads. We just need Shaniac to liven things up. He is like Nath, if Nath was eloquent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, waiting for Shaniac to chime in, but your post was pretty good and I now hate you a little less for winning our fantasy league.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:00 AM

I am trying to change my persona from math geek to moral compass. Math is boring, and has an actual answer. I much prefer passing my immense wisdom on too the younger generation.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are a complete moron if you think that your ethics in online poker correlate at all to the lifestyle you live.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, it's a real stretch to think that someone's ethics in poker correlate to their ethics in life, amirite?

[/ QUOTE ]

So is JJ going to steal change from "The Jimmy Fund?" because he has multiaccounted MTTS? Please enlighten me on what you think JJ's real life ethics prove to be bad, because of poker. ENLIGHTEN ME. Because he is one of the most well-rounded, motivated, generous, loyal, caring, idk whole shabang throw in some other good attributes, people I know.

Aside from that he's [censored] 17 and gonna buy a [censored] lambo and going to travel the world when he's 18 to play w/e donkaments he wants to and win another million or too, partying/enjoying the entire time. Is that not rich/varied? I just don't understand wtf point your trying to prove. Whether or not someone multiaccounts a poker tournament really doesn't translate at all to who they are as a person.

[/ QUOTE ]

So he's going to buy a lambo and travel the world with money he stole and cheated other people out of and you wonder why we think he is a scumbag douche?? Are you [censored] kidding me?
Old 10-03-2007, 12:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is he allowed to marry my sister though? I want to know how to grade various scumbag acts. I nominate sirio11 to be the judge

[/ QUOTE ]

If they are in love, they have my blessing.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are a complete moron if you think that your ethics in online poker correlate at all to the lifestyle you live.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, it's a real stretch to think that someone's ethics in poker correlate to their ethics in life, amirite?

[/ QUOTE ]

So is JJ going to steal change from "The Jimmy Fund?" because he has multiaccounted MTTS? Please enlighten me on what you think JJ's real life ethics prove to be bad, because of poker. ENLIGHTEN ME. Because he is one of the most well-rounded, motivated, generous, loyal, caring, idk whole shabang throw in some other good attributes, people I know.

Aside from that he's [censored] 17 and gonna buy a [censored] lambo and going to travel the world when he's 18 to play w/e donkaments he wants to and win another million or too, partying/enjoying the entire time. Is that not rich/varied? I just don't understand wtf point your trying to prove. Whether or not someone multiaccounts a poker tournament really doesn't translate at all to who they are as a person.

[/ QUOTE ]

So he's going to buy a lambo and travel the world with money he stole and cheated other people out of and you wonder why we think he is a scumbag douche?? Are you [censored] kidding me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't referring to him being a scumbag douche. (which I believe he isn't)

I was referring to the "rich and varied" lifestyle Nath claimed that the "loner cheaters" didn't have.

Last I checked, cruising around in a 300,000$ car, travelling the world, and partying, is about as "rich and varied" as it comes. I could be wrong though as I don't have much experience. I def would fall into the "loner cheater" category, minus the fact that I don't cheat.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Is he allowed to marry my sister though? I want to know how to grade various scumbag acts. I nominate sirio11 to be the judge. What scumbag acts are forgivable and what one's immediately make you deserve to be incarcerated for life/burnt at the stake?

[/ QUOTE ]

He can marry mine if he'll coach me. Seriously, it sounds like the two of you make a great team. He has all the game, you defend his name. I'm sure you guys will do great in life. I mean if you have a [censored] lambo at 17 you must be doing something right...
Old 10-03-2007, 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Last I checked, cruising around in a 300,000$ car, travelling the world, and partying, is about as "rich and varied" as it comes.

[/ QUOTE ]

This pretty much sums it up.

You know he meant the OTHER meaning of 'rich', right?
Old 10-03-2007, 12:07 AM

man
i think this stuff is supid unethical, people shouldn't do it, but i just cannnt make myself think aboutit. it's really a weird thing. it's like politics mabe i dont' care becuase i can't do enough about it.

also, play2kill owned my soul one time at 25-50 when we were 200 bbs deep hyachacahca