Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2007, 09:36 PM

Default Re: ePassporte Revealed

[ QUOTE ]

Pokerstars and FullTilt and AP and UB have been aware
longer than they will admit of ePassporte not being able
to process deposits or withdrawl transactions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cashouts from Full Tilt have been hitting my Epass account in 48 hours or less, and I've had no problems getting the money off Epass from ATMs using their Visa Card. Furthermore, my deposits from Epass hit my FT account instantaneously. I don't know where you got that information cause that statement hasn't been true for me in the 3 months since I've had Epass.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:37 PM

Worked fine for me, tyvm epassporte for letting me get back online and witness the wonders of online poker.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:42 PM

I bought a new digital camera and clothes and stuff like 3 hours ago with my epassporte debit card. no probs.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:48 PM

OP believes the sky is falling [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2007, 10:00 PM

After 55 minutes on hold, I actually got a live human. She said she would create a trouble ticket for why the initial load has not been processed, and I should be contacted within two business days. Let's hope that happens [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Cheers, Carl.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:11 AM

This sounds like BS... I registered my bank account, they said wait 10 business days for the small amounts to hit so i could verify, it took one business day. I cashed out the next day and 2 days later had my money, I cashed out the next day and got an error, I tried again 30 seconds later, it went through and 2 days later I had my money.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just out of curiosity, what kind of issues do you have with them to cause you to have to call them weekly?

[/ QUOTE ]

Random stuff. Setting up my account. Then I wanted to get around the max withdrawal to use it for a laptop cause I didn't have a checking account to withdraw to or the ATM card. They wanted me to fill out some forms that I had heard horror stories about. But then I figured out a way to do it without involving ePass (always going to be your best bet) so I called to tell them to forget it. I called to ask about the other way of raising your limits, one that is automated. Called to remove one credit card from my account.

It's always 30+ minutes. On the plus side their support seems to be open 24/7. Just put on a headset or speakerphone and do something else while you wait.
Old 10-05-2007, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This sounds like BS... I registered my bank account, they said wait 10 business days for the small amounts to hit so i could verify, it took one business day. I cashed out the next day and 2 days later had my money. . .

[/ QUOTE ]

You should read a bit more carefully before accusing someone of spreading B.S. My issues involve EPassporte not processing my initial load from my checking account. I'm glad you were able to cash out easily - but that's apples and oranges.

Nothing you wrote is inconsistent with problems loading the initial deposits. Open your eyes - many people are having substantial problems depositing money onto Epassporte. My inital deposit is already 8 days late (here's a screen shot I just took 5 minutes ago showing this: Epassporte Screen.

I'm hopeful that my conversation with a live human earlier this evening will get things moving, but since they blew off my last two e-mails w/o explanation, I'm more than a little cynical. . .

Cheers, Carl.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:04 AM

FAQ
"How long does it take for the money from my checking account to load to my ePassporte Account?

Please allow up to 7 business days for your ACH deposit to be loaded to your ePassporte Account"

You loaded the 26th making it only 6 business days. I wouldn't inform the national guard just yet
Old 10-05-2007, 03:29 AM

My debit card that I've used for 2 years to fund my Epassporte account is suddenly being rejected. That's a problem.