Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > High Stakes MTT
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2007, 12:34 AM

Default four maybe interesting hands from the $300 6m wcoop event

hand 1 - reads: utg seems to be playing a decent lagtag game save for when he flatted my btn raise in the bb w/ A2o like 40bb deep.
bb: playing sort of laggy but seems aggro and passive at the wrong times.

utg opens to 525 at 100/200/20 and i flat A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] in the sb w/ 10.9k behind. bb flats as well w/ 6500(utg covers both) and we take the flop 3 ways. 1695 in the pot and it comes AA7r. i think i have a bunch of options here. i check, bb checks, utg bets 1100, i flat, bb folds. turn is a 6 creating a heart fd, i check and he checks behind. river is an offsuit 3 and i lead 2750 into 3895. thoughts on the whole hand? i think it coulda maybe been played better.

hand 2 - reads: none, just moved to table.

i open KQo in the hj to 1500 at 300/600/60 w/ about 44k behind, co calls who covers, and sb calls w/ 17k. flop comes KT9r and we both check to the co who bets 6600 into 5460, sb folds and i call. turn is a 6d creating a bd fd and i check and call the same 6600 this time into about 18k. river is a 6o and i check and he shoves. about 32k in the pot and 29k behind.

hand 3 - reads: utg is playing sorta standard, only hand of note was when he limped AKo in sb vs my bb and i shoved 55 and he won the flip.

btn: playing fairly aggro and 3-betting my opens a lot, for sure more than anyone else at the table. i 4-bet him once when he 3-bet my open and he folded. i also think it's important to note that while he 3-bet me a bunch of times he has only squeezed once previously though.

utg opens to 16500 at 3k/6k/600 w/ 165k to start the hand and i flat right behind him in the hj w/ ~133k to start the hand and AQo. co folds and btn makes it 44k w/ another 120k behind. utg folds, i??

hand 4 - reads: nothing comes to mind, though i don't think reads are entirely relevant in this spot as they are others.

4k/8k/800, folded to me on the button with 140k and 22. sb has 120k after posting and bb has over 500k. thoughts?