Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2007, 05:39 PM

Default LISTEN UP KIDS

I have come back to get this of my shoulders, I have to let you guys know something. If you are going to attack me personally, please do it right. Making fun of me cause I am nearly bust? I am currently enrolled in the division of undergraduate studies at the Penn State University Park campus.

You don't know the can of worms you just opened up, and I'm about to shove every one of those worms down your god damned throat.

I was accepted into Penn State with flying colors, two years ago, took a semester of Summer classes, got into some legal issues over that Summer, and had some fines to pay off (alcohol and minors do not mix, even though I was only a minor) So unlike some of us whos parents are paying there was through college, I was paying my own god damn way through college, working almost full time hours, busting my ass, while trying to take some classes as well, some would say overachieving, but when you have to pay for 100% of your college tuition out of your pocket, you do what you have to do, back to the story, now of course I coulnd't afford the legal fines, plus going to college, so I decide to start working my way up the professional ladder so to speak, and to take a step to the next level at ACCUWEATHER, let me tell you this as well, what I do at ACCUWEATHER people go to school for [censored] SIX YEARS TO GET WHERE I AM, and I have only taken a semester of college classes, just look at the GOD DAMNED OFFICE BUILDING, this is the REAL DEAL, BIG BUSINESS, I am a REAL PROFESSIONAL, I got a job working there at AGE FIFTEEN, being surrounded by men in office suits EVERY DAY SINCE THEN, I am living the professional life, and will continue to advance up the ladder. Even if I took a short hiatus for poker.

But no, it's not enough for me, I have the dream job of a lot of college GRADS, but instead of sitting on this CAREER, I have kept my enrollment in Penn State open, because I am passing up this career, to go through college, and move on into a career in broadcasting, some would call me insane, I am doing EXACTLY what I want with my life though. My legal fees are almost completely payed off, and I can't wait to let this job go and take advantage of my current, as we speak enrollment in Penn State. Leave my threads and don’t come back.

Don't you feel [censored] STUPID now, enjoy your silver spoon in your god damn mouth life, leave my college education out of it, especially when you got your facts out of control in the wrong direction.

PLEASE DONT MAKE ME PUT A DICTIONARY.COM REFERENCE AFTER EVERY WORD ABOVE FIVE LETTERS, "GIBBERISH" YOU LIKE TO CALL IT. DON'T YOU EVER ATTACK ME PERSONALLY AGAIN.
[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2007, 05:40 PM

Default Re: LISTEN UP KIDS

tl;dr
Old 07-17-2007, 05:41 PM

Wow... Ban OP.
Old 07-17-2007, 05:41 PM

im 6'2" i bench 250 and i have 6% body fat

ps i go to college
Old 07-17-2007, 05:44 PM

this is so awesome. Do we have to ban OP?
Old 07-17-2007, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
just look at the GOD ?????? ?????? ????????, this is the REAL DEAL, BIG ????????, I am a REAL ????????????

[/ QUOTE ]

What is this gibberish?
Old 07-17-2007, 05:47 PM

OP, what were the legal issues? Tell me, I'll be nice.
Old 07-17-2007, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Wow... Ban OP.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm paying my way through a school that is both more expensive and far better than yours. Penn State? Give me a [censored] break. You want people in BBV to respect you because you're paying your way through Penn State?

Seriously? Get a better job or something. Go strip, I'm sure it'll work better than [censored] ACCUWEATHER.
Old 07-17-2007, 05:48 PM

LOL at:

[ QUOTE ]
I was accepted into Penn State with flying colors

[/ QUOTE ]

As if that means anything.
Old 07-17-2007, 05:48 PM

I want to take this opportunity to say that this new crop of BBVers suck.

This post is unpolished gold. Such fun could be had with it. But I feel that is completely lost on 99% of the posters here now.