Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2007, 09:34 PM

Default Re: pr1nnyraid vs Benyamine

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
krantz obv wouldnt say [censored] about erica if he was playing in bobbys room with benyamine

[/ QUOTE ]

despite how much more money they have than me, it feels good to know they'd NEVER talk [censored] to me in person. Cue that picture with Nath J and J Garza.

[/ QUOTE ]

to you they probably would. so feel bad again.
Old 07-18-2007, 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, ya good example. So its supposed to mean something when you would say britney spears is bat [censored] crazy on an internet message board but if you met her in person you would say something else? jesus, those are just called manners and social ability. Wtf is wrong with you people.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is without a doubt the dumbest analogy ever given maybe in the history of the internet
Old 07-18-2007, 10:29 PM

all i know is his: money cannot buy class.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:36 PM

people don't like krantz? i always thought he was popular around here
Old 07-18-2007, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol, ya good example. So its supposed to mean something when you would say britney spears is bat [censored] crazy on an internet message board but if you met her in person you would say something else? jesus, those are just called manners and social ability. Wtf is wrong with you people.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is without a doubt the dumbest analogy ever given maybe in the history of the internet

[/ QUOTE ]

This is without a doubt the lamest chickenshit copout and tail-between-legs backtrack in the history of the internet.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its actually a perfect analogy. You stated Krantz would not be willing to say something in person that he would type online. My example is almost identical.
Old 07-18-2007, 10:54 PM

no you god damn idiot, krantz apparently interacts with david benyamine on a weekly/daily basis? So logic would indicate that maybe they would actually meet in a real world setting to play poker, where i doubt he would insult the guys girlfriend for no reason, unless hes a total idiot and then im mistaken.

you on the other hand apparently post negatively about britney spears on message boards secure in the fact youll never meet her?

and you think these two things are somehow related, i mean really, seriously?
Old 07-19-2007, 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no you god damn idiot, krantz apparently interacts with david benyamine on a weekly/daily basis? So logic would indicate that maybe they would actually meet in a real world setting to play poker, where i doubt he would insult the guys girlfriend for no reason, unless hes a total idiot and then im mistaken.

you on the other hand apparently post negatively about britney spears on message boards secure in the fact youll never meet her?

and you think these two things are somehow related, i mean really, seriously?

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

analogy is wrong
Old 07-19-2007, 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
also:

1) benyamine has 33k on bennet nl holdem. he started with about half that much. he clearly isn't habitually ratholing.

2) lol at the two roommates demanding alternatively to not play deep, or to have people not rathole as they see fit.

grow up a bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

get your facts straight before you criticize plz

[/ QUOTE ]

krantz,

first off, i was just being a douche for fun in my earlier post.

secondly, since i'm obviously so far of in my facts, maybe you'd like to clarify what i had wrong. it's obviously some part of me claiming he wasn't habitually ratholing that you have a problem with, so let's hear it.
Old 07-19-2007, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
krantz obv wouldnt say [censored] about erica if he was playing in bobbys room with benyamine

[/ QUOTE ]

despite how much more money they have than me, it feels good to know they'd NEVER talk [censored] to me in person. Cue that picture with Nath J and J Garza.

[/ QUOTE ]

to you they probably would. so feel bad again.

[/ QUOTE ]
I never felt bad. Also, they wouldn't and I doubt you would. Nice try forum tough guy.