Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Other Poker Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2007, 12:14 PM

Default Re: Strange Goings on - Stars PL 5-Draw Tables

Standards of living in Poland and Czech Rep. is much better than in some other countries (say, Moldova). They're in the EU for a reason!

Also, big European captials tend to be pretty expensive because everyone wants to live there. The vast majority of t he Czech population lives in prague, and then a small perecentage in Brno. Prague is relatively expensive.
Old 05-12-2007, 02:01 PM

2Murakawa
Russia is Russia, Ukraine is Ukraine - there are two DIFFERENT countries with DIFFERENT capitals, currency and state languages. Kiev - translation from Russion, Kyiv - from Ukrainian. But you are rigt 80% of Kyiv population speak in Russian, but state language is Ukrainian and ALL documents are in it. 90% of national TV are in Ukrainian too.
About Hold'em and Omaha. All good 5Draw PL players are from "the first wave" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] They begun play nearly 4 years ago and not only 5Draw. But the BEST win rate and profit they had exactly from 5Draw PL.
I'm playing nearly 3 years.Last year in OnGame Network in the main. And last 3 month Omaha PL mostly. But I study it only [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] and my profit is lower then in 5Draw before.
It's funny, but we have no any 5Draw games(Live ones or Brick and Mortar) in Ukraine. Most popular games in Kyiv are: Cash - 7Stud Hi Limit, Hold'em PL, Omaha Hi PL; Tournament - Hold'em NL and Limit. But it's now. One year before we had 7Stud Hi Limit and Omaha Hi PL only. But for city with 4 million population we have 2 places where you can play ONLY!!!
Old 05-13-2007, 02:02 AM

They aren't bots. They don't play each other heads up, but they do play at the same tables depending on who else is playing. They aren't all at the same skill level but tend to have similar base styles. I haven't encountered one that I thought was an overall losing player at whatever level he was playing.
Old 05-14-2007, 02:53 PM

For the sake of discussion, there are several draw players from Buenos Aries that do play together and I suspect are colluding. I have not been able to prove it, though.
Old 05-15-2007, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know a guy from Kiev. His accent kills me. I'm always trying to get him to say "Moose and squirrel."

[/ QUOTE ]

I drop BOMB on Moose and Squirl.

Who gets blown up?

Me!