Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2007, 12:05 AM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

Mike, love this program.. is there any way you can get the Hand History viewer to not trim the data? Like, I like how it's easier to read but when someone folds can you put their name in front of it? It gets confusing when it says Fold, Call, Fold, Fold preflop.

Also - for tournaments, if you can, you should make the Won$ stat unavailable. It's showing me how many chips I've won since I started, but it really looks like I won $xxxx in tournaments. Or at least put Txxxx instead of $xxxx.

Awesome program and I like it so far!
Old 08-21-2007, 03:39 AM

Just downloaded and set stars & display preference but no stats appear on the table. What am I missing?
Old 08-21-2007, 03:44 AM

Stats wont show up til after u have played at least one hand. You cant get stats from observed (hands u arent dealt) hands, at Stars. They don't allow datamining.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:54 AM

Fozzy: Thanks for the quick reply. I was playing a $60 SNG and no stats appeared for the entire tourney. is there an order I need to open. The small RT box was open with my tourney name in it. Was also running PT.

Sorry, I'm confused on this one. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 08-21-2007, 04:21 AM

is it checking the correct directory?
Old 08-21-2007, 04:23 AM

Also, you cannot right-click on people for player notes on FTP, or double-click. You have to right-click on the very corner of the box to make notes. (Only happens sometimes).

And are these only stats from each session? Can I get all stats shown? I'm confused because I have all these hands on people (I exported hands from PT and imported around 400k hands into Realtime) - but no stats are showing from past sessions.

Does it change if I sit down for some reason?
Old 08-21-2007, 09:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I have the same problem. It's propably due to the newest Party bug where all HH have a 01/01/1970 date. The HHs are saved in the ~/<screenname>/19700101 directory and I guess realtime looks only in the one for the current date.

[/ QUOTE ]

It still doesn't recongnise the normal hand histories, even with the date bug fixed. It works fine when I use fphg though. Maybe realtime doesn't search the subdirectories.

Also trying to move stats around results in a heavy CPU load on Party.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:52 PM

i have no stats shwoing on Stars yet i was able to make it work on Full Tilt.. I am being dealt cards... any help?
Old 08-21-2007, 07:49 PM

also when i click on hand history i cant see all of the hand as the box isnt big enough and i cannot stretch the box to show the whole hand... any chance of fixing this bug?
Old 08-21-2007, 10:43 PM

Hey.. I'd like to suggest another stat you can add to the menu (that opens when you click the displayed stats..the yellow menu) Perhaps, if it isn't difficult to accomplish, you can add (for each street) "Folded to Check/Raise"

I was recently playing against a pretty loose and aggressive player who'd bet almost anything, but when he was check/raised, he'd fold. He wouldn't fold to a flat out bet, but to a check/raise, if he didn't have the nuts, he was a goner (believe you, me.. it was a great tell to pick up on).

Anyway that can be done? Thanks,
Nick

Oh, and I haven't written in this thread yet, but I LOVE the program. And it is free to boot, which REALLY helps out a young n00b trying to build his roll. I appreciate your efforts here.

One more thing. I do agree with the color changing stats ideas. It IS beneficial to look and see if someone's stats are all red or green and know right away if you're dealing with a fish or a shark. Just my two cents.

Either way, thanks again. Program is awesome.

Nick (again)